• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Place Suggestion

Disney Pin Place Suggestion

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just wanted to suggest being able to catagorise pins within the collection/wants/trades pages under headlines.

For example, on your wants page, you'd be able to put 'Most wanted' and 'Other wanted pins' and maybe have a special spot for someone to put their holy grail? Or on Collections being able to separate favourite pins from others or different characters/sets etc.

I think it would look better than just having them all placed together, especially for people who have huge collections.

And maybe it would be good if we could add notes to our wants? To give others a better idea of what we're looking for?

Need an edit feature that allows us to checkmark a bunch of our trade list at once and remove. I sold all my traders and want to edit my list but it is taking for.ever.er.

Can you please add that feature? Or maybe you could just mass delete my trade/sell list for me? **wink wink nudge nudge**

Back