• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney plushies, itty bittys, tsums, parks, mickey wallet, art of belle journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney plushies, itty bittys, tsums, parks, mickey wallet, art of belle journal

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Haven't been able to be online much but really need to find some new homes for some cute plushies and other disney items. Will try to add more later.

Shipping and paypal have already been figured in prices - Will consider offers but please no 'how low can you go' messages =>

Links take you to actual pictures except for the wallet and art of belle journal. I can't find my belle journal pics but it's never been used, just doesn't have the wrap around packaging. Otherwise it's in excellent condition. The wallet I haven't been able to take my own pic of yet. It doesn't have tags and has been gently used but still in great condition.
Will be adding a minnie floral boutique bag later just as soon as I can take pics of that one :cool:

Art of Belle Journal - $40

Boutique Mickey Wallet (again, pic is not my own but it's linked to show the design) - $70

Disney parks plushies and playsets - $68 for everything pictured

Pooh tsum set - $50

Itty bittys frozen, hans and sven tsum and a snoopy for good measure :lol: - $45 for everything pictured

If interested in things seperate from their lots, always feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back