• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Precious Moments Dolls/Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Precious Moments Dolls/Figures

angelwings

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else here collect the Disney Precious Moments dolls or figures? I'm really in love with them but can't seem to find too many others that collect them. I did see one other very old thread about them but not many replies. These are the dolls that are signed by Linda Rick at WDW or DL.

I went a little crazy on my last trip to WDW and bought 6 of them -- Belle and Beast (in human form, he's my favorite!), Anna and Elsa, Merida and Belle in her blue dress.

I would love to see pictures of any dolls you have! My most recent purchase is Periwinkle!!

The only one I have is the 2011 Prince Philip in his Disney Parks costume, signed by Linda Rick. I love him! I may get a few more of the princes at some point, but I don't anticipate buying too many of the precious moments dolls, though they are very cute.

I think there are so adorable! I would love so many of them, lol.

One Lion King is waiting for me at my friend's place in the US, for me to take back home when I visit in November.

i have seen a couple i like but im debating wether to start collecting them myself as im already collecting pins along with traditions lenoxs and showcases just at the moment i have no room but they are so adorable and i do love the alphabet collection ive seen sleeping beauty and ive seen tink and peri and oh my god i swear im in love

This is the only Precious Moments figurine I own.

I tend to not like the dolls because their foreheads are too large, but the birthday train figurines are adorable.

Here is my collection. Sorry the images are so large, I'm not sure how to adjust them on here.

I also really like the Bradford Exchange Precious Moments. I've pinned a few of them here. They have a scene from the movie printed on their dresses. Really cute!

I really love that little Merida. I was hoping they would make a full size one.

Have you seen the Bradford Exchange versions yet? They have a scene printed on their dress. I tried to post a picture but it says it's in moderator review.

Swindon, I love Disney Lenox! I have a lot of pieces from that collection as well. Lukcily, I live near several Lenox outlets and have been able to get them at great deals. I didn't mean to collect the precious moments dolls, but they are very cute...it just happened. >_<

I love the Lenox pieces, not so much precious moments, but I am getting into collecting snow globes now

At my recent visit to disney paris I saw them and fell in love. They are not for sale in the rest of europe so I bought 6 of them. Snow white, tinkerbell, cinderella, tiana, belle and aurora. They are adorable.

Some of them are available on the US disney store site but those are the "regular" park dolls. They do have a lot more when Linda Rick does her signing events. Unfortunately, they aren't available outside of the US but there are quite a few on ebay.

I've got two figurines but want to get more as I love them, they are hard to get hold of in the UK!

I have the following ones:

The wedding one was the first one I bought on our honeymoon in Disneyland CA which was fitting as we were wearing the same hats at the time.

Last edited:

Here's my collection of PM dolls. I tried to post it the other day but for some reason it said the post needed to wait for a moderator. Either way, it's working now!

Last edited:
The Belle figurine is so adorable! I saw one where Belle is playing with a tiny Beast. I just love the Belle figurines. May have to start collecting them.

And angelwings, wow, you have a lovely collection of Precious Moments dolls. I collect Merida, and I think I will buy the one where Merida comes packaged with her triplet brothers. I can always arrange her hair to fall over that big old forehead. Haha.

While I like the Belle figurines, there is an Alice that I just love.

Last edited:
sheldoal, there are two different merida's in the green dress - the one in the set with tree case and 3 brothers is 9" tall. There is also a 12" one which is the one I have pictured above. She also comes as a 12" doll in her "glamour green" outfit. (that is the one next to rags cinderella in the top photo) haha.

The Belle with the tiny beast is really cute.

PM also makes Disney ornaments every year...this year is Jasmine. She comes out sometime in October.

Here's my collection of PM dolls. I tried to post it the other day but for some reason it said the post needed to wait for a moderator. Either way, it's working now!

Those are so cute! My favorites are the human Beast, Merida, Elsa and Anna. I may have to start collecting these. I saw a Mary Poppins doll on the website that I really like. The figurines are also really cute.

Human beast is my favorite! I didn't know I would get him until I saw him on display! He has a cute ponytail of hair in the back too.

Rapunzel, Aurora and Cinderella are the D23 versions and have extra sparkles on their dresses.

They also do different variations for different seasons or holidays. For the Fourth of July they had all the princesses in red, white and blue.

I've seen the variations with Merida. In one, she is wearing an orange dress for fall. Don't care as much for her. Like the one with her bros, so think I will stick with getting that one. Like the tree case they come in. Really cute.

Yup, I saw this year's PM ornament with Jasmine. Adorable! Do you buy those? Went back to see previous years. Hope they do Merida figurine.

Hallmark has the Elsa ornament, plus Olaf, and I am on my store's waiting list for both. Love ornaments! Still have up my Christmas tree. :lol:

I don't have a lot of the PM ornaments, just Rapunzel, Tiana and Belle. Hopefully, Jasmine when she comes out in October.

I know this is old news since it was on Small World thread, but is anyone getting these? $125 for the set. Wish they were sold individually. I love the girl in the kimono.

The PM dolls are really cute, but it's a shame the small world ones are half the size.

I love the Mulan posted above. She looks so sweepy <3

The version of Merida on the bottom (next to Periwinkle) is very impressive! Is she a limited edition version of some kind? The quality of her dress looks a lot nicer than the one in the group shot.

I find the PM faces a bit boyish, so all the boy dolls look a lot cuter to me. Are you getting Prince Charming to go with Cinderella? There's a blond version of him for some reason. He's really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.