• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
But she is sooo pretty Auora to me has a pig nose lol i shouldnt say that lol

HAHA im getting the same way im excited but nervous at the same time lol
and now have both Belle and Cinderella at home and just adore them

HAHA im getting the same way im excited but nervous at the same time lol
and now have both Belle and Cinderella at home and just adore them

You are SO lucky. =( i wish just her from August!! This thing is insane. The next time Disney make something like this (LE dolls with LE sizes and came out weekly) i NEVER join to the nightmare. Never.

Agreed this is my last lot of limited disney dolls lol i just love them i wish you got the rest also so are you just wanting Rapy and thats it?? did i tell you i just watched Tangled the other weekend OMG loved it!!

Agreed this is my last lot of limited disney dolls lol i just love them i wish you got the rest also so are you just wanting Rapy and thats it?? did i tell you i just watched Tangled the other weekend OMG loved it!!

I just want her. One doll. Not the others. From August to now >.< :eek2: Is a nightmare...every day is longer than the day before... gosh!
Yes tangled is lovely movie...

Well seems like you have plenty of people trying to get her for you so im sure you will be fine Im greedy i want the set lol I love all of them even the ones im not overly keen on lol

from the Disney Store blog - the official time for disneystore.com

On Tuesday morning, October 18, the remaining 5 Disney Princess Designer Dolls will all be available for purchase at DisneyStore.com. DisneyStore.com will close and be unavailable to Guests starting at 11:15 AM Eastern Time/8:15 AM Pacific Time while we load the product to our website. All Guests on our site at this time will receive a Site Outage message, and their shopping will be interrupted. At 12 noon Eastern Time/9:00 AM Pacific Time or shortly thereafter, the site will reopen, and all 5 of the remaining dolls will be available for purchase at that time. Guests may purchase all 5 dolls but will be limited to just one of each doll. All purchases must be made online as there will be no phone orders accepted.
Please note: Information above only applies to Guests in U.S. & Canada

Just found this on the Disney Store Blog page:

On Tuesday morning, October 18, the remaining 5 Disney Princess Designer Dolls will all be available for purchase at DisneyStore.com. DisneyStore.com will close and be unavailable to Guests starting at 11:15 AM Eastern Time/8:15 AM Pacific Time while we load the product to our website. All Guests on our site at this time will receive a Site Outage message, and their shopping will be interrupted. At 12 noon Eastern Time/9:00 AM Pacific Time or shortly thereafter, the site will reopen, and all 5 of the remaining dolls will be available for purchase at that time. Guests may purchase all 5 dolls but will be limited to just one of each doll. All purchases must be made online as there will be no phone orders accepted.

Please note: Information above only applies to Guests in U.S. & Canada

I wonder what this will mean for everyone that has to work that day? If I can't get the 2 dolls I want in store Monday morning, may have to take an hour off to order these at home. Don't know if I want to tie up my work computer trying.

Ahhhh! Looks like I won't be getting them unless all the online problems are fixed. I have to work and can't get away with carrying my laptop around all day plus we don't have wifi at work and I doubt my iPhone will support it.

Oh, Disney Store, you are so silly. I really don't see how this is a really good solution, but it looks like we the consumers have little choice in the matter. I have high speed internet access at my job, so I can roll with this, but I really don't see why they could not have done this at midnight PDT, or shortly thereafter. I can only imagine that the internet traffic midday may cause problems for many people.

Wow, they are actually closing down the website to get ready for it! I'm afraid of how this is all gonna go down if they are doing that much lol.

I'm kind of bummed by the time of the release. I have to work that day! I would totally call in sick but I have a huge audit at work that day. Bummer.

I'm happy they're closing the site prior to releasing the dolls so that we won't have to worry about people with access to the product codes being able to order before the items are "officially" put for sale on the site. However, I wish it wasn't during the afternoon--with the old time frame, I only had to miss sleep not work if I wanted to buy the dolls.

You shouldn't be happy that they are closing down the site. The people who know how to get the product codes post here rather early. If you were on this board when Snow White went onsale, you had access to her roughly 30 minutes before she appeared and sold out. By closing down the site and reopening, they are allowing their servers to build up the cache so the dolls appear on the search and browse pages. By doing this, it will make getting the full 5 dolls, let alone any of them, rather difficult (but also an all around fair solution).

I am glad I don't have to be up at midnight on Monday night since I will already be doing it on Sunday night for pins. I will take 9am any day! Yay!

I am glad I don't have to be up at midnight on Monday night since I will already be doing it on Sunday night for pins. I will take 9am any day! Yay!

Sorry guests,i dont understand the message from Disney Store. They said the store is closed (Pacific time) on 8:15 to 9:00 and at 9:00 the site will be open with all the dolls,yeah? I dont understand one thing... here in Italy what time is it? Pacific time is so generic... i dont understand. Someone can help me?
And is UNFAIR if they dont put the dolls on UK site.

I think Italy is 8 hours ahead of Pacific Time. So that would be 5 in the afternoon your time.

They will be relased in the UK site, at the same time as the US but for us it will be later in the day i think

Oh wow, I'm just hoping I can get them on Monday at the store and not have to worry about it, but if need be I will definitely be taking some time out of my work day to get whatever dolls I am missing. 10:15 CST isn't bad at all. Luckily I have a job that won't mind me wondering off on my own for awhile. I'm just seriously hoping I get the remaining 5 dolls so that I may display them.

Status
Not open for further replies.