• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
purchased

purchased my two...going back to bed
not sure why it just showed up for me...its 3am central standard time
good luck everyone, night y'all!

Yes!!! I hope Rapunzel came out the 3rd October too!!!! I will happy if she came out!!!
Mulan is 6000 LE....i hope the Tiana date is a error.

Buon Giorno, Rose. The person on the site that has posted the date for Tiana as September 29th actually used a very clever back-end way of finding out the doll dates for Snow White and Tiana. Using the image of the graphic that disneystore.com uses for their weekly banner of the new featured princess, through their server, she managed to find the images matching Snow White and Tiana's featured weeks, which matched to those dates. Very clever. However, the princess dolls for October do not have their banners uploaded to the server yet, so there is no telling yet if our dear Rapunzel is indeed going to be released on October 3rd. I know that you are eagerly waiting for her, as am I, but we'll see!

maybe it's just that I woke up at 3am my time to get the doll and I'm half asleep, but what do you mean she used the graphic with the weekly banner because dang that's smart! (I know who you're talking about just so sleepy)

"Buon Giorno!!! Lovely! I smile now!

Yes we hope the first of October will be her...Or maybe they change every week randomly 6000,4000,6000 etc.

Mulan is Gorgeous but i waiting Punzel

maybe it's just that I woke up at 3am my time to get the doll and I'm half asleep, but what do you mean she used the graphic with the weekly banner because dang that's smart! (I know who you're talking about just so sleepy)

I know, right? Basically it's the banner at the top of the section when you go into the Princess Designer Collection of the Disneystore.com website, where it says "New Limited Edition Doll Released Every Monday Now Through October 24th" and has the sketch of the featured princess and the video inset. The banner has to change weekly to match the appropriate princess, and she seems to have been able to go through an existing or previously used one to find Snow White and Tiana's future banners. I'm assuming the url or some other indicator signaled the scheduled dates.

Mulan sold out online already! Wow!

O_O ..... I am scared... very very scared.... in JUST 8 hours that doll sell out ond Disney Store USA online????
The reasons will be 2: or Disney put Online very few dolls (maybe 500-600) or the people is crazy...
Mulan is a 6000 LE... i just have fear for the 4000 LE Dolls...

Its insane... :shock:

hmmmm...makes sense lol so not something I could have figured out.

Oh, to clarify, yes, the link I had posted in #376 was for the doll on the website, whereas the other topic I was talking about (for finding the future releases) was like the url that disneydogz posted for the image of the banner for Mulan week.

You should say Mulan Day...because from this week all the dolls for me sold out in one day! :shock: (i laugh for dont cry)

That's scary......my friend just informed me of them being sold out----- was going to go back to sleep but this scared me so much.
If Pocahontas is Le 4000.......what are the chances of me getting her?

Yes is very scary..... But if you stay wake up the day (or night xD) she came out and Order Fast (VERY FAST) her on-line you can have not-so-less chances for getting her

Last edited:
You should say Mulan Day...because from this week all the dolls for me sold out in one day! :shock: (i laugh for dont cry)

Agreed, Rose! To me, this is insanity! Of course, there are 2000 less Mulan dolls than Belle, Ariel, & Cinderella, so that plays a large part in this big drama.

That's scary......my friend just informed me of them being sold out----- was going to go back to sleep but this scared me so much.

Ah, Robyn... Let's keep our fingers crossed! You will get your Pocahontas! One thing I really hope for is that the "sharks" run out of credit card funds by the time the dolls we want are released! I wonder if we should not petition disneystore.com to limit the dolls to one per order? That will at least slow down the purchases made by the "sharks," and if anyone here wants to buy more than one, there would still be time to make that second purchase? People are already buying the eBay listed Mulan dolls for $200+. Disney can't be blind to what's going on, but then again, do they really care? As previously mentioned on this thread, the madness for collectibles is old hat, and the ones that always seem to end up behind are the ones who actually want to collect!

Last edited:
wow; these seem to be really in demand from the sounds of it, even with a relatively large Edition size (compared to pins) -- then again, the doll collecting community is probably larger and more far-reaching than pins!

Agreed, Rose! To me, this is insanity! Of course, there are 2000 less Mulan dolls than Belle, Ariel, & Cinderella, so that plays a large part in this big drama.

Yes its a drama!! TOTAL DRAMA! .... But we will get the dolls! If we order online when they CAME OUT ONLINE we will get hers. I order on uK...and the dolls in uk site is all avaiable (ariel by 3 weeks)

The Disney store by me often gets extra shipments in later (I've started to order them online this week because of the insanity on Monday mornings there and I work and can't be gone for hours), if you don't find her I can always see what I can do and see if I can find you one

I'm amazed she has sold out in the US, yet here in the UK we still have all of them available. All of mine have been in the late 7000's, so I expect we got something like the last thousand or so? Will be interested to see what number my Mulan is when she arrives

Maybe is probably in the uk site they have the last 1000 or 800... isnt magical if one of us find the 8000/8000 or 6000/6000?

Ah boy! Getting my Mulan today was INSANE! I was running behind getting to the store this morning but I managed to get there at 10:01...lol ONE minute past opening. i was not too worried as for past releases I had no problems with them being gone right at opening. I talked to somebody on the phone mid week last week and they had a couple of mugs and a Cindy doll in (same Cindy that had sat there for over a week). I went ahead and had them hold me 2 mugs and the Cindy and mentioned wanting them to hold me aside a Mulan for Monday telling them I would be there first thing Monday. They said they would see if they could set a Mulan aside but no promises and that would definitely put the other items aside for me.

So I am hurrying over to the DS all the time I am on my phone to the other store near dh's work to see if they will hold one until he can make it over there at 3. She had JUST sold the last one. This was at 10am and they had just opened. She said it was a mad house! Alright, getting pretty nervous at this point. I round the corner and see the DS... looks pretty empty from there. I walk in and there is the line backed up at least 10 people already. I see a woman up front with 2 in hand walking out. I look on the floor and there are only 3 sitting down there and one on the counter. If there are no more in the back there is no way I will be getting one. Two more people go through the line buying one each and then the phone rings. The guy stopped ringing people up and took the phone order which he went ahead and processed then went to stick the receipt on the main display one at the counter and closed her up. This leaves one bag left on the floor. I look closer and see it is already sold as well. There are still a few people in front of me and they all go through and are told they are sold out, none left and put their names down on a sheet to get called if any more show up. Alright, I am almost in tears at this point. I drove out of town to get this doll and it was gone, gone online, gone at the store near dh's work and gone here. I could not believe it.

Finally my turn comes and I walk up to the lady who I have talked to a lot about these dolls quite a bit and I tell her I have some holds in the back. She asks what I should have and I tell her two mugs, a Cindy and a Mulan. She goes back to the back and out she comes with my bag and 2 dolls in hand. I see one is Mulan! Oh, thank goodness. I know the people lined up behind me were about to flip when they saw me get one. I felt bad b/c I knew had that been me back there I would have been upset. I was so thankful to get her though. She is beautiful! Next week I will line up at 8am I guess to get my Snow White...lol I will need to get somebody to go with me or I will be bored to death waiting that long. lol

I still can not get over how much these dolls have caught on. Crazy I tell you! The line in my store was like nothing I have ever seem around here for Disney stuff.

Wow. I seriously didn't expect Mulan to sell out so fast. Is that a record now? Well, I'm glad I ordered mine when I did. I will be happier when she is in my hands though.

This all makes me so nervous. I will be up waiting for Snow White, Jasmine and Rapunzel when they're released. I snoozed on Ariel, but I won't be letting that happen again.

The amazing thing to me, not to knock any Mulan fans out there, but I didn't see her as the most desirable of the collection really. I thought it would be the core 5 who would whizz out the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.