• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I know, its crazy, isn't it ! But I wanted this dream and if this is the way to make my dream come true . So Be It !

Absolutely :) I hope all the people of this forum will get the dolls they want. :) You will buy Mulan? :)

Last edited:
I'm ordering two Mulans at midnight . One I'm selling on EvilBay to Asia .
I am already good for 5 Rapunzels .One from the UK, 2 on DS.com and my friend is holding me two . I know I'm being hoggish, but my son & daughter in law just reconciled there marriage and there Christmas present is a trip to WDW for our 25th wedding anniversary in May . Want to stay at The Beach Club . I figure four should bring $2000.00 . And with selling these extra dolls might put a WDW vow renewal together .
I can get journals stybbafirefoot , but no mugs right now .

Wow, Tink! You are indeed a master of networking! It sounds like you have a very lucrative game plan for making your dreams come true for your 25th anniversary (early congrats on that, btw)! Disney vacations are getting very expensive, aren't they? Certainly, with the trends Rapunzel has been showing on eBay, you should be able to get what you need.

Last edited:
COuld anyone here do me a favour - can you measure the size of the dolls casing? Or more specifically, the size when in the orignal brown box that the dolls came in? Preferably in CM.

I need to see if 2 dolls will fit in the box that I have, and I'd like to work it out asap, so that I can work out if postage costs to the US for 2 dolls will be prohibitively high!

Thanks! :)

So another site I check out just posted this:

http://d-princesses.livejournal.com/1148771.html

:/ wondering if those dates are correct.

Is 2:45am the central standard time the dolls would be released online?

This livejournal site is another one of the main trackers that I have been following for information and discussions about the Designer Dolls, and so far, the information provided has been accurate for the release order of Cinderella, Ariel, Bell, and Mulan. So far, so good. Now the news of Tiana's release on September 29th really throws me for a loop, since she has been said to be a 4000 LE doll (and that would totally blow away my theory of release in descending LE size groupings), but Disney never promised a release schedule based on LE size. OR (and this is really a random thought with no evidence) maybe Disney decided to bump up the 4000 LE dolls to 6000 LE because the dolls have proven to be so popular?

I'm hoping the last one will be exciting, only because I want to finally go to London and get her myself instead of ordering all the time! I want to see if they give us the nice bags that you get in the US!

COuld anyone here do me a favour - can you measure the size of the dolls casing? Or more specifically, the size when in the orignal brown box that the dolls came in? Preferably in CM.

I need to see if 2 dolls will fit in the box that I have, and I'd like to work it out asap, so that I can work out if postage costs to the US for 2 dolls will be prohibitively high!

Thanks! :)

The brown shipper boxes for the dolls measure 15.5"x7.5"x7.5" - Hope that helps!

Thanks. So they wouldn't both fit in this box. I guess I'll just have to wait and see when the dolls come through. If I could send it via normal mail it might not be so expensive, but the website keeps showing me courier prices as the package will be so big! I'm looking at £100+ (around$160+)! I can't afford to pay that. I was hoping for no more than half that. :(

I've worked out that if I sned them in a box together they'll have to go via courier as it will be too large for normal mail. If I send them seperately, they will be just within the maximum limit for normal mail, so should be a fair bit cheaper to ship. If I sned them in one box I'm looking at huge amounts of postage as courier would be the only way.

I hope just one thing: they dont make Rapunzel LAST! Because,with kindess... i don't have patience and calm for waiting the end of October! This is obsessing thing.... Damn Disney!

I hope so too! I know you are desperately looking for her!

This livejournal site is another one of the main trackers that I have been following for information and discussions about the Designer Dolls, and so far, the information provided has been accurate for the release order of Cinderella, Ariel, Bell, and Mulan. So far, so good. Now the news of Tiana's release on September 29th really throws me for a loop, since she has been said to be a 4000 LE doll (and that would totally blow away my theory of release in descending LE size groupings), but Disney never promised a release schedule based on LE size. OR (and this is really a random thought with no evidence) maybe Disney decided to bump up the 4000 LE dolls to 6000 LE because the dolls have proven to be so popular?

That's what I found too, but Tiana just seemed odd to me.

Wow, Tink! You are indeed a master of networking! It sounds like you have a very lucrative game plan for making your dreams come true for your 25th anniversary (early congrats on that, btw)! Disney vacations are getting very expensive, aren't they? Certainly, with the trends Rapunzel has been showing on eBay, you should be able to get what you need.
No Actually three are for gifts, only 2 will go on market . One for myself, one for my precious grand daughters Tangled Room and my niece is getting one for Chrstmas only 2 will go up on ebay . Let me reitterate . I will buy 2 on Disney Store . com . My son will buy two and it truly depends on UK as it looks like its Euro's is that correct .If its too much more I will forget it all together and be happy with having got Ariel . :) My friend will only be able to hold one, but I will be there for opening for another . I get no discount even being a seasonal CM , I think I stated that somewhere, No kind of racket or lucrative bixz going on at all . Not my intention . If I buy two of each doll from now on keep one and sell one once Sold Out , I may be able to put my dream vow renewal trip together . trip together .

I hope just one thing: they dont make Rapunzel LAST! Because,with kindess... i don't have patience and calm for waiting the end of October! This is obsessing thing.... Damn Disney!

I would bet she is last, since this whole princess thing is leading up to the "Rapunzel as 10th Princess" ceremony at Kensington Palace.

Look I woreked for my friend, she relocated , 1 and 1/2 hours away . I'm not making that drive every Monday morning . I think Jim is going to take a chance in the morning and go to our mall , 20 minutes away . I haven't even talked to her in regards to other dolls and by the time Jasmine & Rapunzel is released , I'll ask to work that morning . Or take a chance .
As I stated what is $59 Euros USA $ ? Too much and I will not be able to fall behind in bills .
I was told by theCM @ NYC that only b/c I was told they would ship due to their fashion show which looked sweet . Can't wait till Kierstyn is old enough to go .
She had other dolls available , I bought one . I am a seasonal CM again in October . It's as simple as that .
I'd love to work at her store , its so much brighter & warmer .
Did I mention I was at The Poly going into Ohanas 2 years ago and heard my name and it was her & her lovely family , Magic or What !
That October I started as a seasonal CM ! I then found out my mall got more Belles, not recently .
Sorry for misunderstanding .
'I wish every one luck . Since I'm going to the mall in the morning , anyone interested in journals & whom ?

Tinker....I am honestly thinking about buying 2 or more rapunzel dolls....not to keep but to have as an investment. I don't think there is anything wrong with making money on something. But like I did with the designer pins....I put them up at fair prices then I see most going for 50 bucks and the Rapunzel going for 130. Do I regret selling for such a low price? No...I am happy that others got the chance to own something they would otherwise not have gotten. But thinking about what the dolls are doing I am going to invest in them.

I'm with you sweetie ! Looks like I'll never get a box and COA , as I'll be buying them separately .
I got my feelings hurt and mayb I was a little too excited that I found a way to do a vow renewal .
I'm not out to get anyone mad or in trouble .

I could have helped others, but I'm going to help, like I was helped with the pins . One hand washes the other ! So next time, remember that I have friends in high places and it pays to be nice .

Two wrongs don't make a right. And you are doing exactly what you just condemned. You were upset that people sold the Princess pins to make money, and you weren't offered them at cost. Now you are purchasing dolls to sell them on "evilbay" to make money to go to WDW it sounds like it. Where in that plan does it make what YOU'RE doing right, and what others did with the pins and the dolls not right?

If you're going to sell to make money to do something or whatever your reasoning is, then go for it. But don't sit and cry about how unfair it is that people bought out the Princess boxes to sell and now you have to pay more for them. This applies to any pin, doll, or collectible in general. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Our local Disney Store had two Belle's left, when I purchased Cinderella today . They had two Cinderella's left after my purchase . As I'm an ebay seller, I could have done that, but I'm not like that, let someone that wants them, have them . :)

Funny how that changed in 5 days.

One hand may wash the other, but turns out the favor is not returned leaving the other hand dirty. Hypocrisy is not a pretty thing.

Four minutes and I'm behaving , I'm buying one Mulan and my Beast pin holding Gaston out for free shipping .
Unfortunately Moon Dance ... Mr Tink and I want to renew our vows in may 2012 and if selling a few of these dolls makes that dream come true, I will do what I have too . But no only two Rapunzels would be sold . Others are gifts . I do have some very nice POMH pins with very good cells, I'm going to sell to help get some designer pins . It's that time for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back