• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
O my god is the real L.E. sizes??? Aurora,Tiana and Pochaontas will be 4000?? Strange because Aurora is SO popular for the people... Mulan,Snow White,Jasmine and Rapunzel in the middle... 6000 (better than 8000 :p) and the 3 came out is the more l.e. size...8000... Interesting... But... i am scared...i want Rapunzel,only HER. :shock:

Pochaontas will be 4000 L.E!!! I hope you get her :hsd:

Thank you for that- I'll need the luck! Hope you get Raiponce :)

O my god is the real L.E. sizes??? Aurora,Tiana and Pochaontas will be 4000?? Strange because Aurora is SO popular for the people... Mulan,Snow White,Jasmine and Rapunzel in the middle... 6000 (better than 8000 :p) and the 3 came out is the more l.e. size...8000... Interesting... But... i am scared...i want Rapunzel,only HER. :shock:

When I saw this list a few weeks ago, and given the fact that the 8000 LE dolls were released first and Mulan is said to be next week, my prediction is that they will go through each LE group in descending order from biggest to smallest. If you think about it, that really will potentially put Rapunzel's release on October 3rd (week 7), the day after her "coronation." All things considered, based on the current information, I am also surprised that Aurora was put in the 4000 group and that Mulan is in the 6000 group.

I got a Cinderella today in NYC . They are shipping her b/c they had a fashion show . Still had some left and only shipping b/c of the show . They had six Belle's , but they went . Mad for Alice, which did you need ?

Last edited:
When I saw this list a few weeks ago, and given the fact that the 8000 LE dolls were released first and Mulan is said to be next week, my prediction is that they will go through each LE group in descending order from biggest to smallest. If you think about it, that really will potentially put Rapunzel's release on October 3rd (week 7), the day after her "coronation." All things considered, based on the current information, I am also surprised that Aurora was put in the 4000 group and that Mulan is in the 6000 group.

Yes is more probably they came out Mulan Sp.12-18 and its strange she is 6000 and Aurora will be 4000..maybe because is pink all the girls want her... :hsd:) ,Jasmine 19-25,Snow White 26-2, Rapunzel 3-9 (probably..maybe not...but i have fear she sold out soon..too soon :( ).. and after these 4.. the last 3 (Pocahontas,Aurora :S and Tiana).

But...its strange.

So who on here is going to get Mulan? I wasn't planning on it but now I'm not sure. I LOVE the back of her dress but I would never see it all pretty and fanned out like they show in the picture because I am not taking the dolls out of the box. Part of me wants to just get one while I can...because once she sells out if I decided I wanted one it would already be going for too much on eBay.

She is the first not-AS-popular princess to be released for this series...so I am curious if it will take longer for her to sell out than the others, or if she will sell out faster because she is a lower LE?

I'm also surprised that Rapunzel in not LE 8000 considering how popular she has been this past year and the upcoming coronation event.

I think I'm going to try and get Mulan. I'm a big fan of Mulan in general. So, we'll see how it goes. I really want Snow White the most, though.

I think if you're iffy on it, you should try to get one while they're available. If you decide not to keep her, you can always sell or trade her later. It'd be disappointing to realize later on that you want one, when they're already sold out and going for a lot of money.

So who on here is going to get Mulan? I wasn't planning on it but now I'm not sure. I LOVE the back of her dress but I would never see it all pretty and fanned out like they show in the picture because I am not taking the dolls out of the box. Part of me wants to just get one while I can...because once she sells out if I decided I wanted one it would already be going for too much on eBay.

She is the first not-AS-popular princess to be released for this series...so I am curious if it will take longer for her to sell out than the others, or if she will sell out faster because she is a lower LE?

I'm also surprised that Rapunzel in not LE 8000 considering how popular she has been this past year and the upcoming coronation event.

I'm planning on getting Mulan! Originally, I was hesitant to get the whole set until the good quality pictures of the dolls were posted online. I also really like the train of Muan's dress. I think that the remaining dolls have a good chance of selling out quickly, because of the lower LE size and the "sharks" trying to cash in. And I agree that Rapunzel should be a LE 8000 doll, given the big hoopalah about her coronation!

I think I'm going to try and get Mulan. I'm a big fan of Mulan in general. So, we'll see how it goes. I really want Snow White the most, though.

I think if you're iffy on it, you should try to get one while they're available. If you decide not to keep her, you can always sell or trade her later. It'd be disappointing to realize later on that you want one, when they're already sold out and going for a lot of money.

I definitely agree with your sentiment: if you can afford to get a doll that you are "iffy" on, go ahead and do it. I don't think that these dolls will ever be worth less than the $59.50 they are selling for, given the nice materials, stlying, and overall package presentation. Sadly, opportunity is not a lengthy visitor, and certainly not with this product line!

Yes , I decided to collect them all . I need Ariel !
Just asked on ebay, if a seller would consider a trade with Cinderella and a fair amount of cash . Wish me luck ~

Best of luck, Tink!

I really want and plan to get the Jasmine doll.was planning to yet Ariel but had to pick only one in the end due to money issues. I realllly want the jasmine mug but no store around me has it in yet....I have only seen Cindy and aurora mugs.
~jessi

Very true...I think I have convinced myself to get her (not that I needed much convincing...) LOL. I already regret not purchasing an Ariel when I had the chance. I love how in a matter of days I go from not wanting the dolls at all, then wanting just Ariel and Rapunzel, to now wanting to collect the whole series. I feel like I am obsessed with these like others are obsessed with Piece of Movie pins. :)

Originally, I was hesitant to get the whole set until the good quality pictures of the dolls were posted online.

I was not interested in the dolls at all when the first pictures came out...I thought they were strange looking. After Amanda (heyyouwannatrade) posted those other pictures of the dolls it totally changed my mind about them. And when I finally saw the dolls in person I was sold. :)

who seems to be the doll everyone is wanting?

In my opinion...at the moment I think everyone wants Ariel. As for the not-yet-released dolls I think Rapunzel and Snow White will be the most popular.

who seems to be the doll everyone is wanting?

Probably all the people (i see in the comment of Flikr,youtube or other famous sites and here) all want Ariel (she is the most popular for me) and Belle (because,with the labor day free shippings,she sold out too fast!). The other two who all want is Snow White and yes,Rapunzel. Maybe Ariel will be the first,but Rapunzel will be next to her. :drool:

I have a question... in the DisneyStore.UK all the limited Dolls are avaiable!! (Cinderella,Ariel and Belle). They are not so many famous in Europe????
:hsd:

Probably all the people (i see in the comment of Flikr,youtube or other famous sites and here) all want Ariel (she is the most popular for me) and Belle (because,with the labor day free shippings,she sold out too fast!). The other two who all want is Snow White and yes,Rapunzel. Maybe Ariel will be the first,but Rapunzel will be next to her. :drool:

I have a question... in the DisneyStore.UK all the limited Dolls are avaiable!! (Cinderella,Ariel and Belle). They are not so many famous in Europe????
:hsd:

Based on what I've been tracking through eBay's sales trends since August 19th, from when the pins for this collection were starting to be released, the top three princesses that result in high final auction prices for their items are: Rapunzel, Ariel, and Snow White. For the pins, lithographs from the D23 Expo, and the mugs, these three have been selling faster and with generally higher prices than the others. I would say that Belle comes in at a very close #4. Of course, the dolls do tend to look somewhat different from the design sketches, so we'll see what happens. As for the first 3 dolls being still available on the UK website, I think it's because the price there is 50 British pounds, which is considerably higher than the $60 US price. So I don't think it's lack of interest so much as the comparative price, and the shipping cost would raise the total cost even higher.

I really want and plan to get the Jasmine doll.was planning to yet Ariel but had to pick only one in the end due to money issues. I realllly want the jasmine mug but no store around me has it in yet....I have only seen Cindy and aurora mugs.
~jessi

Hi Jessi, keep checking with your local Disney Store to see if they have received any new shipments of mugs. I called one of my local stores (the store in downtown San Francisco) at noon today, and ironically, they were just unpacking a new shipment of mugs when I called. So, I was able to get my Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, & Ariel mugs, as well as back-up Snow White mug. The CMs were kind enough to hold the mugs for me (actually they said they would hold them for up to 24 hours), because I had to wait until I got off work to go into the city to buy them.

I notice your location is listed as the East Bay (as in SF East Bay)? If you can make it into the city, call the SF store early tomorrow morning and ask them to hold one for you if they still have any in stock, because they still had several Jasmine mugs available on the shelf when I went in at 5:30pm today. Or alternatively, you can ask them if they are able to ship it to you if you pay with a credit card over the phone (that is, if they offer that service). Good luck!

Last edited:
Based on what I've been tracking through eBay's sales trends since August 19th, from when the pins for this collection were starting to be released, the top three princesses that result in high final auction prices for their items are: Rapunzel, Ariel, and Snow White. For the pins, lithographs from the D23 Expo, and the mugs, these three have been selling faster and with generally higher prices than the others. I would say that Belle comes in at a very close #4. Of course, the dolls do tend to look somewhat different from the design sketches, so we'll see what happens. As for the first 3 dolls being still available on the UK website, I think it's because the price there is 50 British pounds, which is considerably higher than the $60 US price. So I don't think it's lack of interest so much as the comparative price, and the shipping cost would raise the total cost even higher.

Yes... the pins,the comments,...these 3 all the most popular of all! And Belle is 4.. :) ... Yes is 50 British Pounds,but for a european (like me,in Italy) is the only store where i buy these dolls! They cost more..but its ok because in Italy's Disney Stores they dont came. (And if i order in the US Disney Store online site,the ship will be SO long and high-price) :) Maybe 50 English pounds are much but dont like the CRAZY prices on E-bay or other sites! :)

WooHoooo, so very excited ! I just scored an Ariel from over the pond . I went to Disney Store UK and saw this :

Disney Princess Designer Doll - Ariel

Item No. 411040823397P
Now: £50.00

Ariel shines like a stunning underwater beauty as this intricate Disney Princess Designer Doll re-imagined by Disney Artists. With a seashell in her long, flowing red hair and an aquamarine ruffled dress, Ariel is an exquisite one-of-a-kind treasure.

I contacted my friend Paula and this was her message to me .
:bowdown:
I've ordered it! It figures that it costs more here, we always get ripped off. That's why we come over there with 2 suitcases and travel back with 6!
I'll let you know when it's arrived and I've checked it's ok and then ship Fed Ex as always .

I could have helped others, but I'm going to help, like I was helped with the pins . One hand washes the other ! So next time, remember that I have friends in high places and it pays to be nice .
The nice thing is Paula's husband owns a business so they Fed Ex everything to me for free .

So dance with me , I got my Ariel ! :anxious: :io::hsd:

Last edited:
WooHoooo, so very excited ! I just scored an Ariel from over the pond . I went to Disney Store UK and saw this :

Item No. 411040823397P

So dance with me , I got my Ariel !

I saw for days that UK Disney Store.com all still avaiable!

Item No. 411040823397P

The nice thing is Paula's husband owns a business so they Fed Ex everything to me for free .
So dance with me , I got my Ariel ! :anxious: :io::hsd:

Congratulations, Tink! 50 pounds sure beats those funky eBay prices! The Ariel doll is so pretty!

Fortunally i will order Rapunzel on Disney Store.Uk (where all the dolls sell SO SLOW respect of the U.S. Dolls :) ) ..

But....

who's will be the next after Mulan? A 6000 L.E. Princess? The mysterious Jasmine? The all-wanted Snow White? The gorgeous Rapunzel? Or a 4000 L.E.?
Damn Disney i hate you!

I am trying to place an order threw Disney store UK....but when I go to check out it does not give the USA as an available place! I cant even sign in with them! If there is anyone in the UK that I can have this shipped to and then have it shipped to me PLEASE let me know! I am trying to get Belle for my Daughter. I know that when Rapunzel comes out I am NOT going to miss her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back