• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I am trying to place an order threw Disney store UK....but when I go to check out it does not give the USA as an available place!

I am sorry for you but i think the Disney Store.UK ship for Europe! Not in USA or Canada!! I live in Italy..so i order on uk site...
I hope you get Belle for someone who have.... but she is sold out in USA and on e-bay...the price is HIGH HIGH o_O.

Yes the UK only ships to the UK . Someone in the UK has has got to get it for you . I've been with Magical Kingdoms since 2000 and certain members and I are very close . I attended a gorgeous wedding with UKers at the GF . 100 guests, Cinderellas Coach, GF wedding pavillion, pre reception outside, sit down dinner in ball room , open bar, DJ and Mickey & Minnie . They are probably still paying it off , 2 children later . Anyway, we have met through WDW meets several times .
Si Am , let me see what I can do once Paula is online . Someone has already asked me for an Ariel and she has been very kind too me . IDK that Paula will do it, but if I have the money up front , she might .

Last edited:
I just read on another site that Snow White will be the next release after Mulan...don't know how reliable the info is but thought I would pass it on. :)

OOH! I hope so! I heard the same thing from somebody at the DS the other day but she was not positive. With 2 sources now I am hoping it is true. She is my FAVE of this series. I can't wait to get her.

I just read on another site that Snow White will be the next release after Mulan...don't know how reliable the info is but thought I would pass it on. :)

I saw that, too! I really, really do hope it's true! =)

On a side note, for anyone ordering online, how long is the shipping taking? Are they still running behind?

I live on the west coast, and typically standard UPS shipping from Disney takes a week to arrive from the actual date of the doll being shipped (i.e. not from the date I placed the order). So far, all of my dolls have shipped out of Tennessee, so I assume that if you live closer, you will receive them faster.

On a side note, for anyone ordering online, how long is the shipping taking? Are they still running behind?

I'm in So. Cal. and I placed my order for Ariel the day she came out (8/29) and they didn't even get it shipped out until 9/2, and I received it 9/9. Even my order of pins took a detour before finally arriving to me a week and a half after ordering. I also noticed that they were both shipped via UPS, and not the UPS to USPS like it used to do before the move. Not sure if that has anything to do with the slow shipping times.

Really??? So maybe is right that came out the 6000 L.E.... Mulan,Snow White... if the idea of "LE size Big-->Middle-->Small... the next to Snow White will be Jasmine and after her Rapunzel (the day after her event) .. and after her the last 3 princesses (Tiana,Aurora and Pocahontas)!!

The next week i go to charge of money my card.. and when my doll will come out...i order!:hsd:

Good luck for all want the beautiful Mulan!!! :)

Well thank the stars! I got an awesome UK forum member that is willing to get the Belle doll for me! I am super excited....I checked evilbay but the prices....oh my.....what will Rapunzel do? I'm thinking of getting two....one to trade and one to keep. Yes...trade! Not sell....I am looking for my grails! :)

Hi, longtime lurker here! If anyone in the US is having trouble getting Ariel and Belle then I don't mind them sending them to me to pass on if it helps. Even better would be if someone in the US would be able to get hold of the journals/mugs for me as we can't get them over here!

You better buy her...you like her too much and will regret if you don't....then it will be really expensive for you if you wait too long.

I'm ordering two Mulans at midnight . One I'm selling on EvilBay to Asia .
I am already good on Rapunzel . Pat is ordering 2 and I the same on DS.com . If that fails I have my friend hold one and be there early for others .Three are for gifts and I get no seasonal discounts or special favors My son & daughter in law just reconciled there marriage and there Christmas present is a trip to WDW for our 25th wedding anniversary in May . Want to stay at The Beach Club . I figure between extra dolls , 2 each time and a couple Rapunzels, should do it . And with selling these extra dolls might put a WDW vow renewal together .
I can get journals stybbafirefoot , but no mugs right now .
If I can help anubody in UK with journals . our stores get them in .

Last edited:
Well thank the stars! I got an awesome UK forum member that is willing to get the Belle doll for me! I am super excited....I checked evilbay but the prices....oh my.....what will Rapunzel do? I'm thinking of getting two....one to trade and one to keep. Yes...trade! Not sell....I am looking for my grails! :)
I am so happy for you , Paula would have done it . I was going to PM you . Well Done !

Thanks...still getting the hang of it :)
Yeah, I've been buying them from my local disney store, but it got down right scary last week. They even opened the store a half hour early.
So I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy from online this time, I buy two one for myself and the other for my cousin (she pays me back lol), but I have no idea what time they release as on their FB page it's already up...

I'm ordering two Mulans at midnight . One I'm selling on EvilBay to Asia .
I am already good for 5 Rapunzels .One from the UK, 2 on DS.com and my friend is holding me two . I know I'm being hoggish, but my son & daughter in law just reconciled there marriage and there Christmas present is a trip to WDW for our 25th wedding anniversary in May . Want to stay at The Beach Club . I figure four should bring $2000.00 . And with selling these extra dolls might put a WDW vow renewal together .
I can get journals Rose, but no mugs right now .

5???? :O. Leave 1 for me xD :(... i order on UK site...the only thing..because i leave in Italy...but...is a great idea. You can buy 4 of 4000 l.e. dolls...they will be the most wanted for the less quantity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back