• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Figurines by Britto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Figurines by Britto

DRJ1828

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just found out about small figurines of several Disney Princesses by Romero Britto, a pop artist. Currently available are Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel and Belle. They are part of the Enesco Disney by Britto line of collectibles, and were apparently released in 2012. Amazon has them all for sale for about $40 each, with free shipping. They are about 4'' tall, and made out of stone resin, with a glazed finish. I think that they are all very lovely, with very well done faces. I also like that they are all standalone items, in sitting positions. Thanks to Hilda Chui on Flickr for informing me of these items.

Here are links to the Amazon product pages, followed by images from my Flickr photostream.

Enesco Disney by Britto Snow White by Britto Figurine, 4.125-Inch
Enesco Disney by Britto Cinderella By Britto Figurine, 4.25-Inch
Enesco Disney by Britto Ariel by Britto Figurine, 4-Inch
Enesco Disney by Britto Belle by Britto Figurine, 4.125-Inch

Snow White by Britto Figurine, 4.125-Inch - Enesco Disney by Britto - US Amazon Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Cinderella by Britto Figurine, 4.25-Inch - Enesco Disney by Britto - US Amazon Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Ariel by Britto Figurine, 4-Inch - Enesco Disney by Britto - US Amazon Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Belle by Britto Figurine, 4.125-Inch - Enesco Disney by Britto - US Amazon Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

There is a Jessica Rabbit bust coming this summer. I hope there is a sitting figure like the Princesses too.

JessicaRabbitBritto1.jpg

I love these!!!!!! I wish there was a rapunzel though!!!!!
I would have liked a Rapunzel, too.

I saw these on the UK Disney Store website. I think Ariel is my favorite. Here the link:
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/britto/mn/1000802/

they have a whole series of other characters as well, not just the princesses.
Thanks for the link! The US Disney Store doesn't have any Britto items. Disneyland (Anaheim) has some Britto items, but none of the Princesses. I'm glad the Princess figurines are available on Amazon here, and at a discount with free shipping.

There is a Jessica Rabbit bust coming this summer. I hope there is a sitting figure like the Princesses too.
Nice looking bust. A full figure, sitting down to match the Princesses, would be super cool.

Photos of my Britto Disney Princesses

I just received my Britto Disney Princess figurines from Amazon, and here are a couple of group photos. The first is all of them side by side. The second is of three Ariels, the Disney Parks mini doll (6"), the Britto figurine (4"), and the 2012 Disney Store Classic Ariel (12"). The Britto Princesses are small, but so beautiful and colorful!

Princess Figurines by Britto - First Look - Deboxed - Side by Side by drj1828, on Flickr

Three Little Mermaids: Ariel Mini Doll by Disney Parks, Ariel Figurine by Britto, 2012 Classic Ariel by Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back