• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Shopping Stitch Variations Pins--AP Pins or ? SEE PICS--give me your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Shopping Stitch Variations Pins--AP Pins or ? SEE PICS--give me your thoughts

grapesoda

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I recently purchased several pins from an eBay seller. When I received them, almost all of them were marked AP on the back. Some of them, I had the "real" ones of in my collection that I could compare to. The quality of the AP version was flawless. I contacted the seller who said he was selling them for his church for charity. The pins were donated by a nephew of the pastor who worked for Disney, and purchased them at a silent auction. (That is the seller's story). I know pinpics isn't perfect or all-inclusive by any means. I have a very limited Stitch collection and want your opinions. Both are in the black-metallic/base metal color (instead of gold finish) and are clearly marked AP on the back.
Are these really AP?? or >>
10hkd5j.jpg

idstj7.jpg

I guess my question is>>Did Disney Shopping offer the AP pins often? Did anyone ever get PP OR AP pins at a silent auction for Disney Shopping pins . They are on Disney Shopping cards. Enamel is very good. Weight is good.

I think the Ap pins were sold in sets of 3's usually. A Gold, black and silver metal version of each at auctions.

I would die to have the leopard or skeleton ones of this set ;A;

I purchased from the same seller and received several Alice in Wonderland pins with AP or PP markings, many on metal colors that were different than the color used on the regular pins. I believe these are the real deal, so enjoy!!

I purchased from the same seller and received several Alice in Wonderland pins with AP or PP markings, many on metal colors that were different than the color used on the regular pins. I believe these are the real deal, so enjoy!!
I agree. The ones that I have, look identical except for the metal color (in some cases). I got a Belle and Tiana Pearl Medallion AP, several Stitch pins, Stained Glass pins--most marked AP. There were two that weren't marked with anything--but after seeing the group of pins, they are most likely PP pins. HMM That means someone got the AP Pascal out there. I have had several people review them--and I agree unibear...they are the real deal AP--a gem of a find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back