• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney soda fountain releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney soda fountain releases

BadgeSwappers

BadgeSwappers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there lanterns!

I'm new to pin trading and pin releases, but I would like to ask how they work? For example, how do people find pictures of the releases? Also, how early would you need to be there before a release?

Another question, could someone sends me some pictures of the recent releases for the next few upcoming months! That would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

The DSSH/DSF pin flyers are usually released just prior to the start of the next month. Because of the pin previews at the Pixar Party pin event, the September and October flyers were released as well as future DSSH pin series and surprise pin releases. DSSH will normally release a new pin(s) for movies being shown at the El Capitan Theatre. While the Disney movies usually debut on Thursdays, DSSH will often push the pin release day to Friday or Saturday to help out pin collectors who work. The flyers only show new pins for scheduled pin release days that month. They do not show new open edition pins, holiday pins, charity pins, or surprise pins!

The actual rules for each pin release (like cutoff time for tickets) are issued the week before the actual pin release date. Use the link in the post before to see the official DSSH facebook page for official monthly pin flyers and the official rules for each pin release. You should also check out the two DSF pin trading groups on facebook. They usually post about new pins faster than DSSH.

Obviously, there is no advance notice about surprise pins. However, you can often "guess" many of them. For example, the preview of the Moana pins shows no pin for the character of Maui. Yet, if you have seen the teasers for the film, Maui is one of the main characters in the film. IMHO, there will be a surprise pin for Maui.

The DSSH/DSF pin flyers are usually released just prior to the start of the next month. Because of the pin previews at the Pixar Party pin event, the September and October flyers were released as well as future DSSH pin series and surprise pin releases. DSSH will normally release a new pin(s) for movies being shown at the El Capitan Theatre. While the Disney movies usually debut on Thursdays, DSSH will often push the pin release day to Friday or Saturday to help out pin collectors who work. The flyers only show new pins for scheduled pin release days that month. They do not show new open edition pins, holiday pins, charity pins, or surprise pins!

The actual rules for each pin release (like cutoff time for tickets) are issued the week before the actual pin release date. Use the link in the post before to see the official DSSH facebook page for official monthly pin flyers and the official rules for each pin release. You should also check out the two DSF pin trading groups on facebook. They usually post about new pins faster than DSSH.

Obviously, there is no advance notice about surprise pins. However, you can often "guess" many of them. For example, the preview of the Moana pins shows no pin for the character of Maui. Yet, if you have seen the teasers for the film, Maui is one of the main characters in the film. IMHO, there will be a surprise pin for Maui.

Good point about checking on the rules for each pin release as they do differ from release to release. Information about the wristband distribution times, line formation, number of sets per person change from time to time depending on how many people they think will come for the release or other happenings with the El Capitan that line formation changes in the other direction. It's critical to make sure you get there before the cut off time for wristbands as that will give you a chance at a voucher regardless of where you are in line.

Good point about checking on the rules for each pin release as they do differ from release to release. Information about the wristband distribution times, line formation, number of sets per person change from time to time depending on how many people they think will come for the release or other happenings with the El Capitan that line formation changes in the other direction. It's critical to make sure you get there before the cut off time for wristbands as that will give you a chance at a voucher regardless of where you are in line.
Definitely! ! This was Me last release, i got there thinking I was at the end of the line waiting for a wristband, And yes I was at the end of the line but Missed the wristband by 30 minute! Cutoff was an hour earlier than the past releases. Ugh, what a blunder, And to make it worse there was a Surprise pin!! Oh well, reading cutoff is a Great idea : p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back