• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Store Europe ~ Villain's Sidekicks 1 ~ URSULA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Store Europe ~ Villain's Sidekicks 1 ~ URSULA!!!

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Welcome to my auction!

Up for auction is Villain's Sidekicks 1 ~ Ursula LE 300 from Disney Store Europe. Perfect for The Little Mermaid collector or a villains collector! Just released August 2013. On original card.

"This pin features the villain from The Little Mermaid, Ursula. She facing with her back on the pin looking over her shoulder while her two eels Flotsam and Jetsam are at either side of her."

Trade Auction ends 9:30 P.M., Saturday, October 19, Disneyland time!

Pin 97696: Disney Store Europe - Villain's sidekicks 1 - Ursula

Looking for Sleeping Beauty related pins, especially Maleficent, Briar Rose, and the fairies... but you never know what may catch my eye! My pinpics id is: sabrinanadine - here is a link to my wants page: http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?page=1&sid=5594.1381531178&view=v2
All trade auction rules apply.
(Obviously no scrappers, and no Stitch, Fab 5, Hidden Mickeys)

I hope I covered everything!
Good luck, thank you for stopping by, and have a Disney day! :wavey:

Care not to bump your auction too much...I've been infracted for that before lol.

I don't have any pins on your wants :( I'll try this though:

Pin 36746: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Classics of Animation (Maleficent) LE 500
Pin 94255: Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Aurora ONLY

I will bid some new LE's:
Pin 96283: Mulan - 15th Anniversary - Mulan and Khan
Pin 97511: WDW - Good Luck, Bad Luck Tower of Terror Mickey
Pin 98014: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013 - Mickey as skeleton

Adding to my list of likes:

Beauty and the Beast
Haunted Mansion
WDI Pirates of the Caribbean
WDI hats

Looking for lucky bidder #3 to post a leaderboard! I know my likes are on the harder side, but you'll never know until you bid!

2 more days until Ursula is gone! Still looking for a third bidder! Will have a leaderboard by the end of today.

I can't believe there isn't more interest! I know there are so many Little Mermaid collectors and Ursula collectors out there! This pin is so beautiful, it would be a shame to miss out on her!

Let's try this one:
pin86088th72
Pin 86088: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate Concept Art - Pirate Sitting on Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back