• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016
Probably not the right thread to post that in but Fix it Felix is up at 5:30 a.m. Was anything major released last night or they are trying to fix the bugs people have been having when ordering the dolls? i usually see him up when the site crashes on doll nights...

actually the opposite. the website was working fine for me before today and after the dolls release. But now its very laggy.

So I had some time to waste, and I decided to make these:

beauty_and_beast.jpg
beauty.jpg
beauty2.jpg

Gorgeous picture as always lordofanime! Those two dolls are going to look so beautiful together!

Probably not the right thread to post that in but Fix it Felix is up at 5:30 a.m. Was anything major released last night or they are trying to fix the bugs people have been having when ordering the dolls? i usually see him up when the site crashes on doll nights...

Either the site still isn't fixed or they are just doing some maintenance. I hope its the latter, especially where the next designer set comes out next week.

Last edited:
My card was charged early this morning, tried anyways. It can be glitchy and today was one of those days. Woke up to find an email from the DS, asking me to call them. And if I don't within 10 days they'll assume I no longer want the item. I get paid tomorrow night (late) and was wondering, can I call them on Saturday morning? Can I adjust the order to include the free shipping, which I'd left off. Because of the glitching on the DS site. Also, I was given a DS gift card for my birthday. Can I apply that as well? Or will they leave the order as is and simply charge me?

Thanks for the information, this would be the first time I'd be calling them. And I'm nervous as heck. Being deaf, talking on the phone is my Achilles heel.

Those photos of Belle and Beast are lovely, well done. :)

My card was charged early this morning, tried anyways. It can be glitchy and today was one of those days. Woke up to find an email from the DS, asking me to call them. And if I don't within 10 days they'll assume I no longer want the item. I get paid tomorrow night (late) and was wondering, can I call them on Saturday morning? Can I adjust the order to include the free shipping, which I'd left off. Because of the glitching on the DS site. Also, I was given a DS gift card for my birthday. Can I apply that as well? Or will they leave the order as is and simply charge me?

Thanks for the information, this would be the first time I'd be calling them. And I'm nervous as heck. Being deaf, talking on the phone is my Achilles heel.

Those photos of Belle and Beast are lovely, well done. :)

They DisneyStore phone lines operate everyday but Sunday I believe.
You should be able to call them and give them your gift card number along with the card for the remaining amount.
Whether or not the free shipping code is applied depends on the cast member you're speaking with.

Thank you lordofanime, for the information. I'm just happy I can call,fix the situation, and use my gift card. Free shipping would be nice but I won't push the issue.

Thank you lordofanime, for the information. I'm just happy I can call,fix the situation, and use my gift card. Free shipping would be nice but I won't push the issue.

They can do it (free shipping and apply the gift card) all at once. If not, they will give you a e-gift card to compensate for the shipping issue.

And that's one of the reasons I love this board. The information, thank you Starry_Solo. I'll report back with how it went.

You're welcome. Especially since they didn't get to charge your card, so your order is active but not yet processed, they can do it :) The one person I spoke with when I called the morning of the release to get the shipping charge taken off first tried to give me an e-gift card for $20 (yes, it's $2.05 more than the $17.95 shipping for the one doll) for the inconvenience but I declined and insisted on them taking the shipping charge off. So, she did.

Then today, I got an email saying the payment couldn't go through and to contact them within ten days. So, I spoke to another CM, gave her a NEW card (no idea why the old one didn't go through but maybe it's because that card issuer is picker with shipping to an address that's not the billing address?) Anyhow, they actually tell you to punch your numbers in with the keypad, then once that is recognized by their system, tell you to punch in the numbers for the expiration date. The CM can only see the last 4 numbers of the credit card, once the system recognizes the tones.

They have taken the money out of my account its still processing but I haven't received the email yet but sure I will soon!! EEeeeeeekkk so exciting!! :rofl: I can't wait to have her!

The card I use can either be great or very picky, guess today was one of those days. I'll try giving it to them again on Saturday morning. Usually it sorts itself out after a day or so. Yeah, hopefully I can get the free shipping. Can't wait to get that shipping blast off email.

Just read on the other LE doll thread (the information one) that the line for the Paris Store started Friday! That's so early. In case anyone was planning to go there, might want to just try online.

So I had some time to waste, and I decided to make these:

Very nice, love the background! This would actually be great to do as a diorama with the actual dolls. Seeing this is making me even more excited to finally get these dolls on Tuesday. :)

Just read on the other LE doll thread (the information one) that the line for the Paris Store started Friday! That's so early. In case anyone was planning to go there, might want to just try online.

OMG, that is insane!

I really wanna see an image of the line!

lordofanime, my friend took a pictures of the people who are starting to wait there. She 'll post here soon . I think.

Woah! That is crazy! This release is clearly a heck of a lot more popular than I thought if people are already lining up for them!

french are crazy lol , for frozen fever dolls, the queue began on sunday afternoon. So of course like a never ending spiral or nightmare, it has to begin sooner this time again. For Jasmine LE doll it started monday at 8 am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back