• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls

bebs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm in need to get some fast cash so I need to sell my dolls; please help!

Rapunzel Wedding Limited Edition Doll (1 of 7000 made) brand new in box; $120
Merida Limited Edition Doll (1 of 7000 made) brand new in box $130
Cinderella Limited Edition Doll (1 of 5000 made) brand new in box $150
Lady Tremaine Limited Edition Doll (1 of 1500 made) brand new in box $175

I'd be more then happy to have local pick up
(I live within Irvine, Ca)
if you would like more then one doll please ask and I would be more then willing to make a deal!

if you would like them shipped out (buyer is will pay fee's, shipping and insurance on the package)
(I have feedback else where and would be more then willing to give you the information before paying)

Last edited:
Lady Tremaine

Do you still have a Lady Tremaine doll available for sale? and you mentioned a lower price? Please let me know so we can work something out.

Thanks!!

Cinderella Limited Edition Doll (1 of 5000 made) brand new in box $140
Lady Tremaine Limited Edition Doll (1 of 1500 made) brand new in box $180 (I have two for sale)

if you would like more then one doll please ask and I would be more then willing to make a deal!

if you would like them shipped out (buyer is will pay fee's, shipping and insurance on the package)
(I have feedback else where and would be more then willing to give you the information before paying)

FYI: Shipping these dolls are fairly pricey (at least $20-30 via parcel post) because the box side that you'd have to get for the doll is considered non-standard for the post office.

:) thanks for letting me know about the prices for shipping, I know the cost is a little bit high, I've actually been looking at different boxes and different sizes in order to see how to ship these lovely dolls and other items and its been working out just fine

I also wanted to say that I edited my sales thread to update pending items, please feel free to ask me about prices!

:) thanks for letting me know about the prices for shipping, I know the cost is a little bit high, I've actually been looking at different boxes and different sizes in order to see how to ship these lovely dolls and other items and its been working out just fine

I also wanted to say that I edited my sales thread to update pending items, please feel free to ask me about prices!

You're welcome. Just wanted to let you know that it might be better to try to find a local person :)

Still available?

Are any of these still available?

Cinderella Limited Edition Doll (1 of 5000 made) brand new in box $150
Lady Tremaine Limited Edition Doll (1 of 1500 made) brand new in box $175 (I have two for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back