• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK question (e.g. that Tangled Pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK question (e.g. that Tangled Pin)
creativextremities your posts are fabulous :)

thankyou.jpg

Just Trying to Keep the Peace and Help the Forum Move Along onto Fun and Cheery Subjects <3

I really do too . My friends from the UK, true friends, really come through for me . Even though at times, I shoot my mouth off , I'm not selling them or my gorgeous dolls regardless of what I say stupidly at times .

Well to ust mention that tanya is taking a break forhow long I dont know but as a close personal friend then please stop posting in here as it will only srag it out. I only noticed which confirma she ia taking a brwak from thw forum as she removed her wants vs trades links under her avatar.

So please let this thread be closes and deleted as it is not worth it and i dont like to see oene of my close friends being like this.

Speaking of getting the last word...

[video=youtube;jLm-5B7NXug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLm-5B7NXug[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back