• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Thanks for the heads up! I emptied it a bit, so hopefully it shouldn't be full anymore. Though I'll continue deleting messages.

I don't even really know what DisneyStore was thinking, releasing 25 tsums in a month. I mean, that's a lot of tsums.

I'll take a picture of my little collection this evening. I missed a lot of the releases last fall, so it's not very big, but it's getting there.

Is someone interested in Clarice and Daisy from 2nd Harajuku set??

Someone on Facebook is selling the set. I want Minnie and Marie, but I would prefer to buy the set only if someone wants the other two... I think it will be around 26-27€ both (Clarice and Daisy) with shipping from her to me and then from me to you, but I would have to confirm because PP fees on exchange. Somebody??

Oh, why you have two Fantasy sets and I have none?? :-D
if you ever want to sell or trade Sorcerer, Hippo or Pegasus let me know ;-)
It's really a nice collection

What a great collection, DisneyJ! I love how organized and easy to see they are in that display.

Please Note: The below pictures are A) not mine and B) only rumors. Once you've accepted those two facts, proceed to oh, ah, and squeal like I did.

Guesses are either Si or Am but I think it could also be Shun Gon, one of the band cats from Aristocats. In any event, I'd happily accept either or both.

Guesses for this leak are that it's either Baloo or one of the wolves from Jungle Book.

So that's a possible Lady and the Tramp or Aristocats set, and Jungle Book? The former are 2 of my favorites and the latter is my mom's all-time favorite Disney movie, so excited!

I love the wolf tsum tsum! I guess we should be expecting a tsum tsum Jungle Book release to coincide with the upcoming live action film (though I am still hoping that Tangled is the set that gets released next month). Really exciting stuff!

tsumtsumchicago on Instagram says we're gonna get Birthdah Mickey and Minnie next TTT (2nd Feb.) along with Zootopia. Other user says Canadian DS confirms and that will be only in stores and not online (?). Anybody knows anything??

tsumtsumchicago on Instagram says we're gonna get Birthdah Mickey and Minnie next TTT (2nd Feb.) along with Zootopia. Other user says Canadian DS confirms and that will be only in stores and not online (?). Anybody knows anything??

From that one picture they seem to be the Maihama 2nd Anniversary Mickey and Minnie. They were only released in that one store in Japan as part of a box set, so I suppose they could reuse the designs for a US release. However, that seems pretty unlikely combined with that rumor of a store-only release. I'd say it's a false leak.

Yes, the picture is from Maihama set. The user says they will be the same or similar... I don't trust too much either, but who knows... What I really really don't trust is the store-only thing. I guess that we will probably know something next week...

tsumtsumjapan on Instagram announces JP next release: CATS !!
Yes, all those cats we want: the aristocats and Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp. I NEED THEM!!!! I hope them to be TTT sets.

There's been 18 tsums leaked so far for the SW set. That's an awful lot of tsums, and while I'd like to get them all,I don't know if I will. Especially with the price jump. They're all awfully cute though!!
The expected release date is apparently February 16.

tsumtsumjapan on Instagram announces JP next release: CATS !!
Yes, all those cats we want: the aristocats and Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp. I NEED THEM!!!! I hope them to be TTT sets.

I feel really stupid for asking this but the middle row with Marie, Toulouse, Berlioz, Duchess and O'Malley are the only kitties I can identify in that picture. Who are the top and bottom row characters.

Last edited:
I see Si & Am and Figaro on the bottom. I'm not sure who the one beside Figaro is.
The two on the left up top honestly look like Mickey and Minnie, and maybe Goofy on the right in cat costumes to me. I'm not sure really.

I see Si & Am and Figaro on the bottom. I'm not sure who the one beside Figaro is.
The two on the left up top honestly look like Mickey and Minnie, and maybe Goofy on the right in cat costumes to me. I'm not sure really.

Thanks!! I got curious and found this translation web site. I'm pretty sure the one next to Figaro is Gideon since the characters look to be about the same. Same with Mickey, Minnie and the Goofys.

Thanks!! I got curious and found this translation web site. I'm pretty sure the one next to Figaro is Gideon since the characters look to be about the same. Same with Mickey, Minnie and the Goofys.

Mickey/ Minnie/ Goofy/ Pluto
Marie/ (brother cats not sure which name goes with who cause im dumb)/ dutchess/ O'malley
Figaro (with bib or bandana i think/ Gideon/ Si & Am

Status
Not open for further replies.