• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
What a day!!! First of all, tomorrow is in Spain "Reyes" (I think you may know them as Three Wise Men??) It's like Santa Claus, so you can imagine how many people were waiting at the mall :facepalm: I was third at the Disney Store, first for tsum tsum, but there were like... don't know, crows of parents looking for Star Wars lightsabers :-D
I had to get the tsum among a lot of hands and people wanting to go over me (I'm a small girl :-D)... I had to count them three time because tsum from Lion King are not to much different from each other and cannot find which one I was missing and CM was like "can I charge yet?" and all tsum around me were disappearing. Finally another CM noticed I miss Mufasa so she gave me one from don't know where... but there was no luck with Minnie from Valentine duo :-( They haven't received her :-O Luckily when I get home (two hours later) she was still avaliable online so I have bought her with a free shipping code... But what a horrible morning.
And next month we are gonna get only HALF of the set of Zootopia. Cannot believe!!! I'm sooooooo frustrated... We don't even get Sloth that is the only one I know besides Nick and Judy :-(
This is what we get:

2125_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysZOOTROPOLIS_05012016ES.jpg

So... They didn't have the chocolate box in store either and I was so angry to buy it online so if anyone has bought it and want to trade Minnie, please let me know :) I really want her but I'm not in the mood to buy the box...

Okay so I finally got around to trying out the game and I'm hooked. :) Except my phone died utterly yesterday (just a coincidence) and I don't get a new one until tomorrow. And I thought I'd install the game on my iPad in the mean time. Then I thought I'd finally create an account and stop playing as a guest... except apparently you can't create a Line account anywhere but on a smartphone. :(

Soooooon...

Got to my Disney Store at about 11 am and they still had all in stock. I only got Mufasa and Simba though; I really hope I don't regret not getting Timon and Pumbaa. :)
I'm really excited for the Zootopia set next month, since I've been looking forward so much to that film ever since the first teaser trailers. That is an awful lot of tsums though...thirteen, I think!! That's got to be one of the biggest TTT as of yet. I really would like to get all of them, since I don't know if a character that hasn't been really in the trailers yet I might really like in the movie, but 13 tsums....yikes.
I was so happy to read earlier in the thread that there might be a Nemo set for Finding Dory!! I know I have to get all of those. :bowdown:

Does anyone know what happened to the mega sized tsums tsums? I saw the Minnie and Mickey one listed last month but now they're gone without any new ones being listed.

@aka, seim Aww, maybe Spain's picture for Zootopia tsums is just an abbreviated photograph and they will have all 13 next month like here in the states? If not, I'm happy to order for you if you need a specific tsum offered here and not in Spain. :)

Odd question, but are days of the week not capitalized in Spanish? The banner has "martes' in lower case font and it confused me. :lol:

@aka, seim Aww, maybe Spain's picture for Zootopia tsums is just an abbreviated photograph and they will have all 13 next month like here in the states? If not, I'm happy to order for you if you need a specific tsum offered here and not in Spain. :)

Odd question, but are days of the week not capitalized in Spanish? The banner has "martes' in lower case font and it confused me. :lol:

You are sooo nice, thanks :) I hope we get them all but we have to wait and see. Facebook UK says we will, Spanish don't know anything... On the other hand I don't like to buy characters before watch the movie so... Don't know what I will want really :-D I will think about it :)
And no, we do not capitalize the days of the week or months or... we don't really capitalize too much. You, on the other side, capitalize a lot :-D like every word in a title, the first one is enough for us :p

Other spanish curiosity :-D Our GotG pictures doesn't show the correct date (19/01) but the date I thought was the original one: 1st Dec. I always thought that GotG set was meant to go with Winnie the Pooh but because a production problem it didn't. Now I think I was right :-D

I got Simba and Timon, and only later did I decide I wanted Mufasa and Pumbaa as well. But by that time, Mufasa was already sold out, and I didn't want to make a separate order just for Pumbaa. They're probably sold out in stores by now (though maybe I'll check it out!), so I guess I'll have to wait for a parks or Target release or find a trade for my extras. :)

Do you think Target prices on tsums will remain the same?

Oh darn I cannot believe I missed Mufasa!! It's my own fault, I forgot to put money on a card & also forgot it's Tsum Tuesday (I'm a messssss). Ohh well, I think I'll go with Simba and Rafiki. If anyone sees Mufasa still in stores though let me know!

I was just in HK and they have Chinese New Year vrsions of tsums and also one of Albert the monkey from the Mystic Manor ride, haven't seen him anywhere else!

I was just in HK and they have Chinese New Year vrsions of tsums and also one of Albert the monkey from the Mystic Manor ride, haven't seen him anywhere else!

Because Albert is exclusive to Hong Kong Disneyland.

I have him, my friend brought him for me when she was there, but I'm not sure anymore I wanna keep him, lol.

Monkeys!!!!!

attachment.php

Hope I can trade the others. If someone is interested let me know ;-)

Last edited:
Anyone else really liking the Jakks vinyl Tsums? (Sorry if there's a separate thread for them; I didn't see one.) All of the 3-packs are in stock on TRU's website. Very excited to finally have Alice on the way (among others). :) I hope this line does well enough to continue for a while.

Finally got signed up to the game! Looks like I kept all my Tsums and levels and stuff too. User name is Vixy, feel free to add me!

Forget my previous post, my store still had all the Lion King tsums in stock! Happy I got to handpick them! Guess I'll have to go cancel my online order.

Anyone need me to pick some up? PM me soon if so! I'm planning to be around the area for around an hour more. :)

Edit: I've left now.

Last edited:
Other retailers are carrying Disney Tsum Tsum products

JC Penney - various sizes & (variations - see Valentine's Mickey & Minnie)

ToysRus - 3 pack figures

Hm, it seems like you have a Line user name and a game user name...? Or something? If you can't find me as Vixy try vixyish.

Monkeys!!!!!

attachment.php

Hope I can trade the others. If someone is interested let me know ;-)

are you trading the monkeys away? Would the ducks be available for trade? And if so, what are you looking to get for them. I'm rather interested in all mini tsums Donald and Daisy Duck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back