• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Hmm I hope these aren't the final products. Pascal looks sad, Flynn doesn't look like Flynn at all, and Mother Gothel looks like a kid. I try to give Disney some slack on Tsums, as I'm sure its hard to make them look like a character, but sometimes it seems like they aren't even trying...

I think this Pascal looks sad because he's in the dress Rapunzel made. From the looks of things, there might be two different Pascals released.

Haven't seen an official source yet, but multiple sites are saying that the price of mini tsums in the US will go up from $4.95 to $5.95 starting with the Lion King set.

Happy Christmas everyone!! Hope Santa gifts you a lot of tsum :-D
I have some on their way so I'm gonna wait to let you see my Minnies :p
I'm also waiting for my Year of the Monkey box... I'm gonna split it so if anyone is interested in any tsum just let me know. And I'm probably gonna buy, and then split also, the Valentines Box that's gonna be release on TTT, so you know ;-) I have understood buying the boxes and then split is the only way to get my Minnies at a reasonable price. Also, as a collector, I'm going to offer the rest of the tsum for a non profit price (just the tsum price plus shipping) to any other collector in this forum :) I think we have to help each other, right?
I will post a thread in the proper forum when I have them so I can show you pictures, but you can always PM for any info :)

On the other hand, there are some leaks over there: Venom and an Easter Pooh and Eeyore... Don't like too much those Easter tsum but we'll have to wait. Their tags are for JP, US and EU so maybe is a global release...

CXVCivnVAAA73ML.jpg

CXVJDc1UkAAnpXK.jpg

There's also a leak of the Valentines box on @tsumtsumtsum (IG)

Last edited:
Haven't seen an official source yet, but multiple sites are saying that the price of mini tsums in the US will go up from $4.95 to $5.95 starting with the Lion King set.
This is true...we got the memo the other day about it at my store.

So what's everyone thinking the TTT sets will be for the next few months? Obviously January is The Lion King, February maybe Tangled(?), and Zootopia in March. Are there any other sets that have been leaked? There's been a lot of merchandise released lately with Pixar tsum designs but who knows when they'll be out. :p

So what's everyone thinking the TTT sets will be for the next few months? Obviously January is The Lion King, February maybe Tangled(?), and Zootopia in March. Are there any other sets that have been leaked? There's been a lot of merchandise released lately with Pixar tsum designs but who knows when they'll be out. :p

LOL, not a fan of Pixar stuff? Pretty sure there'll be a Nemo TTT for the release of Finding Dory.
There's the movie release of The Jungle Book this year, so probably tsums of those characters. Looking forward to Bagheera and Shere Khan, myself. ;)
And no official word, nor even a hinted rumor, but I'm still holding out for an Aristocats TTT and a Lady & the Tramp TTT for the possibility of a Si & Am. :D

@DDCakes I'd love to see a dragon Maleficent tsum!

Last edited:
Hi guys! I have a question for more seasoned Tsum collectors. So I JUST started my collection for Christmas with the Eeyore & Roo Tsums and I'm already head over heels & can tell this will be my new collection (as if I need another, although I have slowed with my dolls since I don't love the quality as much in the newer ones & just cannot justify the prices of the older ones I like even if I had the funds). My question is, do you cut off the white tags that are sewn on? I'm not going to sell them nor am I completist by any means, and I feel like they're so huge and distracting?? But I'm getting cold feet because, y'know, I'm new to collecting them so I'm curious to know what others do!

Also, if anyone has suggestions for other Tsums either from the classics and/or fairly cheap secondary market ones definitely let me know. I have a shelf for stacking them set up already rip. I'm already looking forward to the Lion King release.

Hi guys! I have a question for more seasoned Tsum collectors. So I JUST started my collection for Christmas with the Eeyore & Roo Tsums and I'm already head over heels & can tell this will be my new collection (as if I need another, although I have slowed with my dolls since I don't love the quality as much in the newer ones & just cannot justify the prices of the older ones I like even if I had the funds). My question is, do you cut off the white tags that are sewn on? I'm not going to sell them nor am I completist by any means, and I feel like they're so huge and distracting?? But I'm getting cold feet because, y'know, I'm new to collecting them so I'm curious to know what others do!

Also, if anyone has suggestions for other Tsums either from the classics and/or fairly cheap secondary market ones definitely let me know. I have a shelf for stacking them set up already rip. I'm already looking forward to the Lion King release.

I don't cut off the sewn in tags, but I do cut off the plastic tags. I don't think the sewn on tags are noticeable at all, once they're all stacked up, but I could see them getting in the way if you actually play with them. :)

609779bae69b299785290e61b58f4b62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S. If you already have Roo and Eeyore, I'd definitely suggest Pooh! He's one of the easiest tsum tsums to find (they sell him at Target!) and he's really cute. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, no one ever plans to have to let go of a hobby they love, but I'd say don't cut any of the tags. If you ever found yourself in a position where you had to sell some or downsize, I don't think too many other collectors would be interested in them if the tsums were missing tags. Just my opinion, though. Do whatever makes you happy! :)

@Sorapandora What about Tigger, huh? You can't have a Pooh AND an Eeyore and then ignore Tigger; it's against The 100 Acre Wood collection rules! :p

Personally, I ended up cutting off the plastic tags. After my collection reached to fifty mark they were just too much and I said why bother?

Froggerway, Tsum tsum Dragon Maleficent would be the cutest ever!

I think people would've leave the paper tags on IF they had a brief description about that particular tsum tsum. Then it would be even more valuable. Otherwise, as a lot of people have mentioned; it's better just to cut off the tags since it shows the same description for every tsum tsum. I know I cut off mine since they won't stack properly.

I was up late playing Diablo 3 and just rolled into bed when I remembered tonight is TTT! Blugh...at least I got the full set. I was tempted to add the pin set, but $100 when I'd only plan on keeping a third of it was too steep for me. The shirts are an interesting concept but I didn't see myself wearing any of the designs so I passed on those too.

Next month is Zootopia! I guess they wanted them out before the movie is released. I'll go for Nick and Judy, maybe Finnick, but probably not any of the others.

I was tempted to buy Scar, but I picked up Mufasa, Simba, and Nala. Hope I don't regret not getting him but they're too cute! Not excited for the Zootopia ones though.

I was so tired from traveling that I slept through my alarm, but luckily the whole Lion King set was still up when I woke up except for Mufasa and Ed. I'm asking my family back home to check for them at the mall but hopefully they'll restock online like some of the other releases. I also forgot to include the Valentines Mickey and Minnie in my order so I'm wasting some money doing separate orders. >.< I'm just grateful I didn't miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back