• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
I wish you good luck!!! We don't have Target here in Spain but I have read a lot stories like yours. I cann't believe that behavior in a business, it's disrespectful and... #%^|Â¥$•&?@!!!!! Conclusion: I don't like that kind of business, sellers, people....

Here in Europe we didn't get Jaq but if I find a Gus Gus I will let you know :)

On the other hand, please somebody post a pictute of the Guardian of the Galaxy tsum tsum :) We didn't get them today (I hope we will get them in February) a d I want to be a little envy :-D

Asking for help...

As I wrote in a previous post, I went into my Target a few weeks ago and they already had all the Cinderella, Big Hero 6, and tsum tsum lip glosses out on the floor, by the checkout. The display had just been set up. I grabbed a Jaq and Gus tsum tsum and headed to the checkout. When I was checking out, my cashier rang them up and a little error popped up on her screen, saying that she was not allowed to sell them yet, because they were supposed to be released the week of the 13th. The cashier took the tsum tsums from me and wouldn't let me buy them. The display was immediately wheeled to the back of the store. I was very disappointed, but understood.

My family goes to Target every few days (it's where we buy everything, including groceries). Every time we came in, I casually checked around the store for the tsum tsums I was waiting for, even though I knew they werent' supposed to be released yet. On December eighth or so, I went up to the cashier again to verify that the Cinderella tsum tsums would be released on the 13th. He said yes. A few days later, as we were checking out, my mother casually mentioned we'd be back in a few days for the Cinderella tsum tsums. This cashier said "Oh, we released the Cinderella tsums yesterday, and they sold out within an hour. Sorry, we're not putting any back out in the next few days." I asked him if he was SURE he meant the Cinderella collection, and he said "Yes, Cinderella. We had them right here by the front. We released them a little early, and they sold out immediately."

Once again - I was VERY disappointed. But took a deep breath and thought, "Oh well. **** happens. Hopefully they went to kids and collectors who really want them, and not just resellers." And I very very stupidly took the cashier at his word and did not come back on the 13th. Big mistake.

When I walked in on the 14th, the display for the Cinderella and Big Hero 6 tsum tsums was back out. No tsum tsums left. Another cashier said, yes they were released yesterday. We put them out in the morning! :internal screaming:

We went to two other Targets, but none of them had any Cinderella tsums left. I did manage to get a couple Big Hero 6, and I have them up for trade.

In fact, have all of the following tsum tsums to trade: Baymax, Armored Baymax, Fred, and Honey Lemon from the Big Hero 6 collection; Elsa and Sven from Frozen; and Joy, Sadness, Disgust, and Bing Bong from Inside Out. If anyone has Jaq and Gus, and is willing to trade, PLEASE let me know!

Thank you for reading. Wish me luck.

Sara you've covered and I have them for you, no more worries.

I wish you good luck!!! We don't have Target here in Spain but I have read a lot stories like yours. I cann't believe that behavior in a business, it's disrespectful and... #%^|¥$•&?@!!!!! Conclusion: I don't like that kind of business, sellers, people....

On the other hand, please somebody post a pictute of the Guardian of the Galaxy tsum tsum :) We didn't get them today (I hope we will get them in February) a d I want to be a little envy :-D

You are so sweet! Thank you, but I think I can work something out with Carissa. ❤️

I usually love Target, and I actually think they have really great workers for the most part, but yes, this time around has been a nightmare. I'm hoping it's just the holidays putting everything out of whack!

Thank you again for your kind reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you good luck!!! We don't have Target here in Spain but I have read a lot stories like yours. I cann't believe that behavior in a business, it's disrespectful and... #%^|¥$•&?@!!!!! Conclusion: I don't like that kind of business, sellers, people....

I got mine this morning! I am in love with them!
tumblr_nzeohf0AhM1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

There is something weird with Rocket, it looks much bigger or something... Maybe because the eyes...
I'm not in love to be honest but I want them, of course :-D

I asked Disney store UK when we're getting guardians of the Galaxy tsum tsums, they don't know when we're getting them yet, I really want them!

For everyone hunting for tsums in Target stores, the sets aren't limited edition this time around so they should be restocked regularly with different restock days depending on your store. Some of my local stores only restock once the last tsum has sold, and others just get regular shipments. It helps to ask different employees to get a good idea of when your store will have another shipment coming in. Don't panic if you couldn't get them right away!

So I've started paying attention to this thread late, and didn't read all the posts, so I don't know if this has been discussed already. I've been picking up Tsum Tsums here and there since they first came out, but sort of randomly, not worrying about completing sets or anything like that. However, I've noticed my original Disney Store Cheshire Cat and the one I picked up at Target are different. One has a pink belly, the other a white belly. And so I was wondering if there are other Tsums with differences between the Disney and Target releases?

So I've started paying attention to this thread late, and didn't read all the posts, so I don't know if this has been discussed already. I've been picking up Tsum Tsums here and there since they first came out, but sort of randomly, not worrying about completing sets or anything like that. However, I've noticed my original Disney Store Cheshire Cat and the one I picked up at Target are different. One has a pink belly, the other a white belly. And so I was wondering if there are other Tsums with differences between the Disney and Target releases?

Yep on facebook there's lots of photos. A few of the most noticible oves are eeyore because the target one has brown tail fur and the DS store one has black i believe. Some people say the target ones are lower quality but i rather like them. so idk. lol

Yeah, they are different, not all of them, and some very minuscule differences.
Lots of Belgium toy stores sell them too, and when I noticed how much Eeyore's tale is different, I promised myself to only get them fro Disney themselves, lol.
The tale here is huge and some have an orange bow instead of pink, and its not finished off very nicely.

10423639_1661356780793409_505992109896492056_n.jpg

The year of the Monkey box will be released in Japan next Dec. 26.

If someone want to buy a box to split I'm interested in Minnie :)
Don't know why Minnie and Daisy have not a banana on their heads :-(

image-58-724x1024.jpeg

Not gonna lie... I'm starting to get tired of Tsum Tsum licensing. It started out as a plush set, it should stay a plush set. This is ridiculous.

Hi all,

Someone in Facebook is gonna buy a Year of the Sheep box to split. In case anyone is interested is 45$ each tsum (tracking worldwide shipment and PP fees incluide). I think they are all avaliable except Minnie (she is for me :-D). PM me for details :)

Tsum-Tsum-Sheep-Set-Ad.jpg

Also, I'm thinking in buying a Year of the Monkey myself to split. Not sure yet because it's a lot of money and I have to sell the rest of the box (I just one Minnie), but if someone has real interest please PM me ;-) I found a 110$ preorder from someone I have bought before so it will be 11$ plus shipment and PP fees, each tsum.

Hmm I hope these aren't the final products. Pascal looks sad, Flynn doesn't look like Flynn at all, and Mother Gothel looks like a kid. I try to give Disney some slack on Tsums, as I'm sure its hard to make them look like a character, but sometimes it seems like they aren't even trying...

Hmm I hope these aren't the final products. Pascal looks sad, Flynn doesn't look like Flynn at all, and Mother Gothel looks like a kid. I try to give Disney some slack on Tsums, as I'm sure its hard to make them look like a character, but sometimes it seems like they aren't even trying...

I agree! I don't like Pascal and Flynn at all! Mother Gothel is not that bad but could have done so much better! Punzie is cute!! Maximus is ok I guess!

I actually still really like rapunzel & I'll probably pick up pascal as well... But Flynn makes me think of Ferris bueler.

If those are the final products I'd probably only get Rapunzel and Maximus. Maximus is the only one that looks good imo, hopefully those are just early runs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back