• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
That Starwars repack is kind of annoying. I'm sure most fans already have those 4 tsums, and judging from the faces they don't seem any different from the tsums already released... so basically they're buying the box.

I'm holding out for a jabba set, I want a slave Leia!

img_1693.jpg
img_1691.jpg
img_1692-1.jpg

27f1653f067cc2a65565b61d56c4bdeba38a0058.jpg
19236ebe38870bdf719fcc14a3375bee02c08207.jpg

Omg, I would actually be head over heels, to see a Kingdom Hearts Tsumtsum set at D23 this year!
But I do too doubt that it would only be resaled in Japan. But gosh, it would be amazing to see a small collection of KH Tsumtsums!

Last edited:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWSNhRYDxUF/

D23 Tsum Tsum sets:
-Mary Poppins :-(
-Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
-Star Wars: Storm Troopers
-Pixar Shorts

I cannot believe about Mary Poppins. My collection cannot miss my favorite character but if it's a set an not individual like past year I won't be able to afford the D23 prices... :-( I'm sooooo sad. I can tell myself that maybe it's not exclusive that they will release Mary again when the movie but...

Quick,somebody remind me... Are there any cat characters in the Pixar Shorts? I thought the majority of the Pixar Shorts were just clips of characters from feature films, but now I'm worried about this D23 only release. :anxious:

As far as I can remember there are no cats in any of the Pixar shorts (or at least not any that feature prominently enough to be made a tsum) you should be safe on that front. The shorts they're talking about are like Boundi' (the shorn sheep was leaked) and Piper and the other shorts that play before Pixar movies.

As far as I can remember there are no cats in any of the Pixar shorts (or at least not any that feature prominently enough to be made a tsum) you should be safe on that front. The shorts they're talking about are like Boundi' (the shorn sheep was leaked) and Piper and the other shorts that play before Pixar movies.

I'm really hoping for Winston from the Feast short.

OH! I forgot about Piper. He'd definitely be tsum worthy. Darn...

I'm really hoping for Winston from the Feast short.

Are you going to D23? Otherwise...shhh. Don't wish for that! Those tsums will be impossible to come by or afford on the secondary market. ;)

I believe Feast was a Disney short, not a Pixar short, so Winston won't be eligible for the collection :(

Oh, my bad! Damn. I hope they do Disney shorts one day too then! Haha!

There are still lots of adorable Pixar shorts characters that could be in this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back