• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disneyland paris 20th anniversary merchandise on the uk site

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's excellent news. Hopefully this will open the floodgate so we can get more DLP merchandise like the Americans get on their website.

Love the avatar Ghost in the Snow!

I hope the princess ornaments become available over here! There are so many lovely things we don't get.

Ah I wonder what they'll have for sale? I love that park; last time I went there it was the 15th anniversary... hmmm... five years... I really want to visit again.

Last edited:
Do you think there will be any pins?? I'd love to have some if there were, its great we are getting this merchanidse of the UK site, it's a bout time and is great for people who can't visit the parks! I look forward to seeing what will be available! Let's hope they have plenty of stock as I think it will be popular!!!

Those are nice!

I was kinda hoping they'd make some pins or something for the rides that also opened with the park as its their 20th anniversary too. Especially Phantom Manor... I'd love some Phantom Manor pins.

Last edited:
Love the avatar Ghost in the Snow!

Do you think there will be any pins?? I'd love to have some if there were, its great we are getting this merchanidse of the UK site, it's a bout time and is great for people who can't visit the parks! I look forward to seeing what will be available! Let's hope they have plenty of stock as I think it will be popular!!!

It would be cool if they do, postage wold be cheaper! :p I just ordered the first 6 individual 20th pins from DLRP and am probably going to try and get all of the 20th pins :)

celebration29.jpg
it's just the begining for the pin's . I heard, there will be lot of pin's that will celebrate the 20th anniversary and in 3 differents categories, I heard about retro vintage pin's category too.

Some merchandise i found on a french site disneycentral plaza . They had an exclusive sneak peek about the marchandising

celebration21.jpg
signature22p.jpg
vinymation21.jpg
retrovintage21.jpg

Last edited:
it's just the begining for the pin's . I heard, there will be lot of pin's that will celebrate the 20th anniversary and in 3 differents categories, I heard about retro vintage pin's category too.

vinymation21.jpg

Sounds like there's going to be a hell of a lot of pins. Personally, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing :lol:

Hopefully we get access to the Vinylmations too, since I want a set, and I know a lot of UK VM collectors that want these, as well as access to more VMs generally, so these would be great! :)

I think that's great news, I'm looking forward to the pins being released as long as we get a decent stock amount!! Maybe a silly quiestion, but do you think we will get DLRP pins on the UK site, or UK exclusive pins celebrating DLRP or maybe both!!?? XD Can't wait, plz anyone with more news post here!!! :D

Ah so there will be a lot of pins for this... hmmm. Hopefully they will do some sort of 20th anniversary set for the rides that debuted with the park then. So many rides are having their 20th anniversary too; events for these would be nice, like they do at DLR and WDW.

I doubt all the pins will be available on the site; there will be exclusives to the park also.

Last edited:
just decided today we also go 8 and 9th of april to disneyland. so i will first look over there to compare prices before i order from the uk site. but if there is a limited item i really want i will order it 1th of april.

just tought would it be a 1th april joke form disneyland. hope not !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back