• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Disneyland Paris exclusive vinylmations!

VINYL Disneyland Paris exclusive vinylmations!

Fabiocco

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For the 20th anniversary of DLP some DLP exclusive vinylmations will be release somewhere in March. This is a first picture:
vinymation21.jpg

Finally exclusives from my home park and even fitting in my collection ;)

Man, I kind of want to get these now and put them with my Tokyo DisneySea stuff from last year (they are using really similar stuff from the TDS 10th Anniversary collection, the new DLP pins look similar too)
20110120-4.jpg

if they are still available in the may when i go on holiday there i will gladly pick them up for anyone that wants to have some disneyland paris stuff

i go 19th, 20th and 21th of may

just pm me

We were told that the DS 25th Anniversary with the light up bottom base was being released later this month.

But can we make sure we understood right, the Paris Exclusives are being released in DL and WDW later this month also?
Have you heard anything about the other Europe Exclusives? The UK Bobbie, The one from Paris and The one from Rome?

Thanks so much :)

Dana

Hi Dana,

It was announced on the Events Vinylmation page (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/static/vinylmation/events.html) and a cast member at D-street told me over the weekend;

APRIL 20, 2012
PRODUCT RELEASE
D-Street at Downtown Disney® District in California

Vinylmation Jr. Series 6 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Retail: $9.95)
Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Mickey Mouse - 3-inch figure (Open Edition / $14.95)
Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Minnie Mouse - 3-inch figure(Open Edition / $14.95)
Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Goofy - 3-inch figure(Open Edition / $14.95)
Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Donald Duck - 3-inch figure(Open Edition / $14.95)

I'm not sure about the other vinyls you mentioned..

We finally had something exclusive...

Are you disappointed about the USA release? I kinda am. City/DCL exclusives appearing on DS.com, Paris vinyls going to USA, etc.. makes it seem less special. I actually took a break from vinyls after Park started showing up DS.com.. Maybe I'm odd?

Are you disappointed about the USA release? I kinda am. City/DCL exclusives appearing on DS.com, Paris vinyls going to USA, etc.. makes it seem less special. I actually took a break from vinyls after Park started showing up DS.com.. Maybe I'm odd?

Yes, I'm disappointed. I was thinking of buying some sets and bring it with to WDW to trade for something harder to get. I collect park series, but don't want to spend the money they asked for the really old set. I wasn't expecting to get some park 1s, but maybe 4 or 5... We never had the first sets here.

Same thing for the city exclusives. Normally I only park and DCL. I buy the city exclusives when I visit that city. I won't buy it online. I really don't get the idea behind it...

As a purist I don't like that they are being released here but I am happy that I can get them without paying ridiculous ebay prices. =)

Back