• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disneyland paris november flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneyland paris november flyer

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
13917710.jpg

Dang. Well, the pascal comes out on my birthday. Hopefully it will be a nice birthday present for me if I can get one :)

Oh and Alex is going to freak out about that good luck bad luck with Gaston! :eek:

Last edited:
Oh my life. I need that Pascal....

That Merida locket is pretty too - as is the Christmas Tink.

But Pascal is sooo cute!!! So glad I'm going to the event its going to be so exciting!

Last edited:
I just read something, didn't read it when i posted it, but the 30th november pin's won't be avaible at the disney village. Only at the pueblo trading post that is in Frontierland inside the park. Basically, if you don't have a passeport dreams, you 'll have to pay to get inside the park to go at the pueblo to get your pin's!!! usually people who don't have passeports, can have their pin's in wod disney village... But not this time. It's going to be crazy at the reselling trust me, with this conditions...

Let's hope many many people will complaint to disney and that they will add them to the village : wod

I just read something, didn't read it when i posted it, but the 30th november pin's won't be avaible at the disney village. Only at the pueblo trading post that is in Frontierland inside the park. Basically, if you don't have a passeport dreams, you 'll have to pay to get inside the park to go at the pueblo to get your pin's!!! usually people who don't have passeports, can have their pin's in wod disney village... But not this time. It's going to be crazy at the reselling trust me, with this conditions...

Let's hope many many people will complaint to disney and that they will add them to the village : wod

Isn't pueblo only open on weekends though? Or am I thinking of something else?

Oooh, yet another Good luck/bad luck I'm going to have to try to get my hands on. Having a hard enough time with the WDW one! Hope I can get it reasonably.

Omg yes, a MERIDA!!! does anyone know what the good luck / bad luck says in the back? (Do they spin?) and has the open edition merida crest came out yet?

the good luck bad luck are spinner, the princess with the villains in one side, in the other with the prince.

the good luck bad luck are spinner, the princess with the villains in one side, in the other with the prince.
if they post the other side, can you post a picture? I would like to see if I need to set up a trade for it as I only collect belle & beast so the other side matters to me a little more (although belle in blue dress<3). Thank you!

I've seen a picture , the other side, is belle with her yellow dress and beast in blue , it's all i recall. About to dance

YAY! Finally the Merida locket!!!!!!!!!!! And a very cute Christmas Pascal!!!
If anyone is selling, please let me know closer to the release date! ^.^

Ahhhhhhhhhh Merida locket!!!!! So excited! So pretty!!!
and pascal Santa! So cute! I can put it with my Santa pascal plushie. Hehhee.

Also looking for the good luck bad luck batb pin for my bosses wife. She collects batb.

Might be able to get all the releases from November 30, I will post them for sale or as soon as I know for sure (I'm not a big fan of presales myself ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back