• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disneyland paris november flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
novemb10.jpg

I just realized that there is a Phantom Manor pin on that poster... well looks like I do need a pin from Nov then!

I would pay cost price for belle good luck bad luck (I collect belle AND this series!) and for tink as she's my main collection and i can't get to Pueblo's EVER on the weekend :(
Or I'm open to trades too !!!

I hate to beg but my Gaston collection has been seriously lacking in recent weeks, so I would love anyone who could help me get a hold of the good luck/bad luck pin.

That Merida locket though....November is going to be a seriously difficult month for me pin wise.

Wonder if they'll do a Wreck-It Ralph one of those? Probably not.

I'm inclined to think they wouldn't only because I think the Good Luck, Bad Luck aspect of them would be kind of hard to think up. I mean, I'm not saying they couldn't come up with the, for example:

- Good Luck: WiR is seen as a hero; Bad Luck: He is only a villain
- Good Luck: Vanellope is loved by the players; Bad Luck: She is hated and erased
- Good Luck: WiR gets his hero medal; Bad Luck: He loses it to Vanellope

Problem is, all of those examples just aren't as easy to see as say Genie vs. Jafar, Beast vs. Gaston, etc. so I cannot see them making one. I think an LM one will happen though so I'm excited for that one (I really hope it is Good Luck: She's with Eric; Bad Luck: She's one of Ursula's polyps).

What do you think the chances are of there being any of the Good Luck/Bad Luck pin on the 17th? It's out the Saturday but I won't get to DLRP until the Sunday afternoon :(

The good luck bad luck pin's aren't sold out in one day, dont worry. Cinderella just sold out this week, pinocchio, aladdin and snow white are still avaible now ^^ so don't worry.

I love the Gaston pin. Nice to see his other outfit get a pin. The Merida locket is also very nice. I'm guessing the Tinkerbell one must be next month then, unless they are hopefully continuing into next year with Alice, Anna, Elsa, Meg (I can always hope lol), Esmeralda and Jane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back