• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Pennies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Pennies!

Honeybunny

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I wanted to share something Ive been collecting since I was little with you guys. Pressed pennies!!! They are so cheap and simple but I think they are so fun to collect. And I have some from all over, even one from the statue of liberty, and Roswell new mexico! And about 3 years ago I got to go to Disney land! My expierecne though wasnt all that great :/ I went with my aunt and cousins who live out there and since they get to go all the time we went on the rides they love...over and over. All I remember is buzz light year and Indiana Jones. But Im going to Disney world this summer!! Anyways here is my collection!

Btw, I wish I knew about pin trading when I was there a few years ago ;( I had some pins when I was little but I dont what happened to them!

ds8d1.jpg

34nl15g.jpg

idfvc2.jpg

2ds34hx.jpg

1zbbez7.jpg

I collect them also!! The most unique one I have is a Rapunzel one from HKDL! My pen pal sent me that one! So cool!

I'm collecting pressed pennies also. Also got the same Disney penny book as you. :) I don't have many because the ones I got when I was little are all missing. But I have some from Disney Soda Fountain, Disneyland, Pismo Beach Ca, and Winchester Mystery House. All of them have memories. The Winchester Mystery House was the second trip I ever went on with my Fiance and the fourth time I had ever seen a ghost. I know it was cause I was the only person that was in a room cause I'm slow and was taking a photo. The Pismo Beach ones are from various summers up there with my Grandma, aunt and cousins. My first Soda fountain pin is with Stitch holding a Walk of Fame Star that the Fiance had brought me home two of the latest ones are from when we Wednesday to do Toys for Tots for the first time and got the Jessica pins.

Nice collection! You have some really nice ones there, including the Alice and Peter Pan pennies! I collect these little guys too. They're pretty cheap and easy to find, though I'll admit it's been awhile since I've pressed any (and I need to get on that!). When you go to Disneyworld, go with a pocket full of change!

(Psst, here's part of my collection: http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...g-pennies-(photo-heavy)&highlight=penny+press )

Nice collection! You have some really nice ones there, including the Alice and Peter Pan pennies! I collect these little guys too. They're pretty cheap and easy to find, though I'll admit it's been awhile since I've pressed any (and I need to get on that!). When you go to Disneyworld, go with a pocket full of change!

(Psst, here's part of my collection: http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...g-pennies-(photo-heavy)&highlight=penny+press )

Oh wow! Nice collection!! I love how well their machines press there. They look so nice and pretty lol Other places come out all un-even and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back