• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Photo Scavenger Hunt Game

Disneyland Photo Scavenger Hunt Game
:bowdown: great idea -- I haven't been to the parks in a few months, but I always take my camera and i'll try to remember this next time i go (hopefully soon).

I have to warn you, it can be addicting! I used to get so into looking for the pictures that I would end up not going on any rides! A hint for you, print out the pictures so you can ask a CM for help if you get totally stumped, sometimes that works, but usually they have no idea either.

Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks Randy for the link and the trade. Will play along when I get back to the park maybe on .....oh I need a new little calendar by the computer! Soon!

Aprille

Are there any new pics for this game. We will b at DLR for 3 days. i was thinking of printing out sum pics and than we will have another thing to do as a fam. thanks guys

I think Randy's been really busy (work, etc.) and hasn't had time to look at the boards here. I think whatever new pics you'd find would be here, so you can look for the ones posted, and post some of your own new ones. It's a fun game to play, and it really reminds you of how much detail Disney puts into their parks (and everything)!

Are there any new pics for this game. We will b at DLR for 3 days. i was thinking of printing out sum pics and than we will have another thing to do as a fam. thanks guys

Sorry I missed your post KT, for some reason I stopped getting post notifications from this thread.
Did you see the pictures from my 12/22 and 9/18 posts below? Nobody has found any of those yet. Did you already go to DLR?

Anyone have any new pix?
Katy, I'm still waiting for yours, can you post them before Feb 10th? We're going for my BDay Friday!!

A few weeks ago I went to the park and found/took pictures of some of the items left to be found and then a week or two after that my phone got stolen (which I used to take the pictures). So the next time I go, I'm going to have to remember to take the pictures again.

In the meantime, here is what is left to be found (I'm putting them here so they'll be all in one post):

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for updating the thread Ashley!
Sorry to hear about your phone, hope you can remember where you took the pictures when you go back.
It's been my experience that once you have hunted down an item, you never forget where it was!

Did you find where the "monkey(?)" statue was located? That just may be the most difficult one I've ever posted.............

Sorry I missed your post KT, for some reason I stopped getting post notifications from this thread.
Did you see the pictures from my 12/22 and 9/18 posts below? Nobody has found any of those yet. Did you already go to DLR?

we went already.. but i am going to try and go back one more time befor pass is no good....

Thanks for updating the thread Ashley!
Sorry to hear about your phone, hope you can remember where you took the pictures when you go back.
It's been my experience that once you have hunted down an item, you never forget where it was!

Did you find where the "monkey(?)" statue was located? That just may be the most difficult one I've ever posted.............
If by monkey you mean the second picture, then yes. I actually knew what/where that was because its at a favorite place of mine. If you mean the third picture then no. I didn't find it yet...

If by monkey you mean the second picture, then yes. I actually knew what/where that was because its at a favorite place of mine. If you mean the third picture then no. I didn't find it yet...

Yes, that second one. so you know where that one is? And here I thought that one would be hard to find......
That 3rd picture is from the old game, shouldn't be too difficult.

Well darn, no new ones for me to find tomorrow. Oh well. I'll shoot some new ones while we're there.

How about a riddle, take a picture of the thing I am describing and see if you can outwit me.

1st challenge: Take a picture of the oldest thing you can see at Disneyland. What am I?

Back