• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Pirates reveal conceal run & others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Pirates reveal conceal run & others

DISNEYPINS99

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 94.9%
37   2   0
400002878476.jpg

I will be at Disneyland on 6th for PTN
if anyone needs me to pick up any of the reveal-conceal packs they will be $23 dlvd for the first one and $22per ea additonal. Just let me know which box(es) you want.
Payment must be made via paypal by thursday @ midnight PST.

I can pick up any other pin(s) that are out if anyone needs anything else from the park.
Just send a PM
Stuart

their until run out
but who knows how long that will be
the Girls reveal set sold out real fast, and the Toy story one sold out the first weekend, until that set was re-released

I agree. I keep looking at the set and thinking it looks different. It doesn't scream pirates and the artwork seems darker, more of a skeleton reveal/conceal set then pirates. The vibe is very undisney to me.

We like them and will be seeking them at PTN this Friday! Stuart, if you have any extras, float our way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back