• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Resort Paris jumbo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Resort Paris jumbo...

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello,
Are you interrested about Jumbo from Disneyland resort Paris...?

pin78428th72
Pin 78428: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Jumbo pin - Jiminy Cricket and Star
pin81719th72
Pin 81719: DLP - Gift Pin Event - Jumbo - Ariel , Stitch , Flounder
pin83598th72
Pin 83598: DLP - Gourmet Pin Trading Event - Stitch & Angel Blue Lagoon - Jumbo
pin84690th72
Pin 84690: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Jumbo - Jessica Rabbit

Last edited:
Well each Jumbo pin's cost approximatly around 90/120 euros - 130/180 dollars (1 euros = 1,46 dollars)

I looked on Ebay, the Jumbo Jessica is the older version at $99. The new one drlpfan has posted is buy it now for $194 and that is the only one. Was there more of this version that recently sold at $99?

They are different......
The first version of Jessica pin trading is a small pin's...measures: 1,77" inch x 1,38".and the new one is a jumbo 4.7 inch X 3.6 inch...
Look also the position is different....
One more thing, they are booth limited edition 400ex only .... Rare and Sold out...!!!

I looked on Ebay, the Jumbo Jessica is the older version at $99. The new one drlpfan has posted is buy it now for $194 and that is the only one. Was there more of this version that recently sold at $99?

Last edited:
You right.... BUT, when i write "... each Jumbo pin's cost approximatly around 90/120 euros - 130/180 dollars ...", it's because all jumbos are not at the same price.....
Prices start at 120 to 180 dollars....... Most expensive jumbo is the Jiminy cricket , the Jessica jumbo is around 120-130 dollars, and last thing don't forget 1 euros = 1,46 dollars...!!!

There is only one Jessica JUMBO and yes you can get it on ebay at 99.00 with 15.00 shipping which is still cheaper than 180.00

There is only one Jessica JUMBO and yes you can get it on ebay at 99.00 with 15.00 shipping which is still cheaper than 180.00

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I have only found people from Hong Kong, UK, DLand and WDW who are willing to purchase pins at cost and then send them to you at cost plus actual shipping. :-(

This is something not only I do but a ton of people do On here, even rare and sold out pins!!!!

Some day Tabbi, someone will come along! I'm working on it. :)

Vicki

Shouldn't this thread have prices for the pins listed in the thread-starting post? Not to be a stickler, but yeah - usually Mods swoop in to remind people about that.

-JD

I do that with friends.... Buy pin's in the park..... Limited Edition and open....... i buy and sale at the prices with shipping like they do for me...!!!
But Pin trading night and Pin event, it's little different, because we have to pay entrance fees for pin event, and for pin trading night we have to make line during two or three hours to have one ticket and the possibility to buy only two by personn... so in this case everything is different.... Easy to understand...

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I have only found people from Hong Kong, UK, DLand and WDW who are willing to purchase pins at cost and then send them to you at cost plus actual shipping. :-(

This is something not only I do but a ton of people do On here, even rare and sold out pins!!!!

Some day Tabbi, someone will come along! I'm working on it. :)

Vicki

Yeah I keep looking for a pin trading friend in Paris who will buy me pins at cost and I could return the favor over here especially since I collect the PTN's

I do that with friends.... Buy pin's in the park..... Limited Edition and open....... i buy and sale at the prices with shipping like they do for me...!!!
But Pin trading night and Pin event, it's little different, because we have to pay entrance fees for pin event, and for pin trading night we have to make line during two or three hours to have one ticket and the possibility to buy only two by personn... so in this case everything is different.... Easy to understand...

This is what happens here as well with the Alice event, upcoming Star Wars event, etc. Not to mention D23 pins that you pay for and then the entrance fee as well.

Disney does this at all parks.

I don't put people down for making a business of it, I Jusy know that I don't do this and I get people D23 pins and anything else I can but at cost, not at mark up. Again this is my choice though!

Vicki

The best thing to do with the jumbo ptn pins is get on ebay the moment they're released. I got Jessica jumbo for $95 ($6.90 deliery, although I'm in the UK so to US would be dearer) the night it was released. The dearest one I've found by far is the Phantom Manor one, but even that 'only' cost me around $120. The Jiminy jumbo I got on here for a lot less than the $200 someone has it listed for on ebay. I think it was around 50 euros I paid for that. The ealier you get them, the better the price. Although I overpaid for the Stitch blue lagoon ($83, whereas the same seller still has them now and has reduced to $71, or had the last time I looked!)

I've got all the jumbos so far. It is do-able. you'll be hard pressed to find someone who'll get them for you though at cost price. I've been looking for ages.

You totaly right...!!!

The best thing to do with the jumbo ptn pins is get on ebay the moment they're released. I got Jessica jumbo for $95 ($6.90 deliery, although I'm in the UK so to US would be dearer) the night it was released. The dearest one I've found by far is the Phantom Manor one, but even that 'only' cost me around $120. The Jiminy jumbo I got on here for a lot less than the $200 someone has it listed for on ebay. I think it was around 50 euros I paid for that. The ealier you get them, the better the price. Although I overpaid for the Stitch blue lagoon ($83, whereas the same seller still has them now and has reduced to $71, or had the last time I looked!)

I've got all the jumbos so far. It is do-able. you'll be hard pressed to find someone who'll get them for you though at cost price. I've been looking for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back