• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirate 24 hour auction #2 Japan's 100 years of magic Belle and Gaston pin #5229

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirate 24 hour auction #2 Japan's 100 years of magic Belle and Gaston pin #5229

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
You have entered into Disneypirates 24 hour auction. If this is your visit, here is how it works. Every 24 hours I auction off a different pin. Within these auctions I have clues that reveal the identity of a mystery pin. This mystery pin will be auctioned off along the way so being able to figure out these clues will assist you in knowing what to bid on the mystery auction as the mystery pins are usually pretty good.

For auction #2 I am putting up http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=5229&sid=8767.1343790489.v2

Nobody likes a bully, and when you are trying to kill the main character who has a mane of a lion and is the king of the jungle, well maybe you deserve to be thrown off the roof.

For this auction the pins I am looking for:

Any pins from my wants list
Thumper pins, especially those post in my wants
Train pins, especially the pieces from DLRP and the WDW mystery set
Piece of Disney Movie pins
Newer DL and WDW park releases
Vinylmations, especially blind boxes of park 9
DA, DSF and WDI pins, especially Maleficent, Alice in Wonderland, Trains, Ariel (I'm in hot water with my daughter right now)

What I am not looking for:

Cast Lanyard pins
Pins with higher trades than wants ratios (I believe there is a POC trade auction going on around here if you want to get rid of those)
Most Stitch pins unless they are good Stitch pins
Pins that you would give to you 6 year-old for lanyard fodder

Happy Bidding and Thanks for Playing.

Disneypirate

omg i must have this in my life. my bf only collects her in the blue dress! i hope i don't forget about the auction. :( haha

Ah crap...iheartdumbo you just reminded me that I forgot to post the end time for the auction. It is 9 pm PST, 10 MST, 11 CST and 12 am EST. on Aug 1st. There, I should be able to keep it straight this time.

Last edited:
Okay I will try this bid:

It has Nemo and Gil. ^.^

010-1.jpg

Sorry justharry. I tried to post a leaderboard earlier that explained that I had won the jasmine in a previous auction. That is why it is off my wants list, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to have two.

Leaderboard:
justharry and HandA running in a tight first place finish. It's Dumbo vs. Chip.
iheartdumbo (I would be rating it a bit higher it I l already didn't have that scene.)
gabriellee

Disneypirate

Wow, a final push and HandA takes the win. Wahoo! I am trying to get back into the good graces of my daughter since I have traded away so many of "her" ariel pins for train pins. She is going to go crazy for that one.

Cogratulations.

Disneypirate

Wow, a final push and HandA takes the win. Wahoo! I am trying to get back into the good graces of my daughter since I have traded away so many of "her" ariel pins for train pins. She is going to go crazy for that one.

Cogratulations.

Disneypirate
Ha! Hopefully my daughter won't be too upset when she wakes up in the morning and sees me wrapping it up! I'm thinking Belle will more than ease the sting!! :hsd:

Andres...I think rum tastes better and serves about the same purpose. LOL!

Jason, I think she should like this one. Luckily for us they don't take pin trading quite as serious their fathers.

Lol I always forget about these auctions. I should stop while I'm ahead haha. I was busy cleaning. :p Gratz winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back