• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirate 24 hour auction #7 Step right up and pick your pin. Stitch. POTC. NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirate 24 hour auction #7 Step right up and pick your pin. Stitch. POTC. NBC

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Welcome to Disneypirates 24 hour auction #5. For those that haven't participated before he is how it works. Every 24 hours I auction off a different pin. Within each auction clues are hidden pointing to the identity of a mystery pin which will be auctioned off at a later time. These clues will help you figure out what the identity of the mystery pin is and be able to place the winning bid.

For this auction I am offering three different pins. The winner gets to choose the one they want trade for.

pin264
Pin #1: The movies have made billions, but for some reason, the princesses still seem to rule.
pin87057
Pin #2: Has anybody ever figured out how many characters Stitch has imitated? Does anybody really care?

pin57666
Pin #3: Jack and Sally are so caught up in their treats they forgot what time it is.

This auction will end August 6 at 9 PST, 12 AM EST.

Wants:
Steamboat Willey PODM
Park nine vinylmations
Pins on my wants list, especially Thumper
WDW mystery train pieces
Ariel, Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, Dragons
Pin Trading Night pins (WDW, DL and DLRP)

Dislikes:
Hidden Mickey
Pins with higher trades than wants

Good Luck and Happy bidding.

Disneypirate

Halloween pins!! Funny Story Time... when I was a kid my parents attended a church that wouldn't allow them to celebrate Halloween (terrible right?) yet because it was forbidden it became my favorite holiday. One day on Halloween night when I was 7, I asked my mom if I could go play with my neighborhood friend who was of the same religion. Little did she know we had a plan I took one of my fathers black shirts and his hat, ripped the shirt, made a cape and a mask and was zorro, my less creative friend put holes on a white blanket. It was my first time trick or treating and it was awesome!!... Later that year my family switched churches so I was allowed to celebrate Halloween after that but I'll never forget my first experience... Lol

I bid Pin 77801: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Gears Series - Tinker Bell

Last edited:
"Pin #2: Has anybody ever figured out how many characters Stitch has imitated? Does anybody really care?"
I dont care LOL I just like that he does :) LOL its too cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back