• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore Charm Bracelet and Charms Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore Charm Bracelet and Charms Question

Rainbow_Bubbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to pick up the brave charm bracelet and one set of charms in the sales just after christmas and I also managed to get both of the ariel charm sets. I did see the sofia the first one too when I was sale hunting but it didn't take my fancy. Now my question is does anyone know where I can buy the rest or can anyone actually confirm that there were any others made? I have seen a jasmine one but thats about it. Now I want to make it clear I know there is a set of charms and a bracelet from year of the princess 2012 (the one with two silver charms and a coloured one on each charm pack) but I am looking for information on the coloured ones, I don't even know when they came out so any help would be loved thank you for letting me rant.

Pictures are below:

Brave set
images

Ariel set
images

Sofia the first set
m-SOJRrnJ3Cy9_TCpNiABKw.jpg

Jasmine set
mpQlN_BZsKsNowlgEraCsNA.jpg

Year of the princess set 2012
$_12.JPG

Hey!!

I'm a Cast Member at the DSUK and I can tell you all you need to know :)

The Princess 2012 were the first set we did, like you said they were released once a month for the year of the princesses but are no longer available. The other sets have been released for promotional purposes. So the Brave ones were released when the movie came out on DVD and then the same for LMM and Aladdin. Sofia were released once the tv show products came into stores (which granted, took forever!)

We haven't heard anything about any new ones coming out - maybe they will do Frozen ones, I'm not sure.

If you have any questions about DSUK products please don't hesitate to ask, there are a few Cast Members on here (I know of me, weebo and ginger_nutty)

Hope this helped!!! :)

(Btw - I have the whole set and the Brave ones are definitely my favourite!!)

-Charlie

Hey!!

I'm a Cast Member at the DSUK and I can tell you all you need to know :)

The Princess 2012 were the first set we did, like you said they were released once a month for the year of the princesses but are no longer available. The other sets have been released for promotional purposes. So the Brave ones were released when the movie came out on DVD and then the same for LMM and Aladdin. Sofia were released once the tv show products came into stores (which granted, took forever!)

We haven't heard anything about any new ones coming out - maybe they will do Frozen ones, I'm not sure.

If you have any questions about DSUK products please don't hesitate to ask, there are a few Cast Members on here (I know of me, weebo and ginger_nutty)

Hope this helped!!! :)

(Btw - I have the whole set and the Brave ones are definitely my favourite!!)

-Charlie

Oh thank you that has been driving me nuts. I thought they were really rare and I just couldn't find them. Oh brilliant so there is only: Brave,Sofia,Aladdin and Ariel okay now I have just got to find them. *Big Hugs* Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back