• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I couldn't sleep tonight, and haven't really participated in any of the doll ordering before. Closest was making sure my Dad had all the info he needed to get the Designer Mulan pieces for my Mom. But I did always kind of want some Frozen dolls. So my insomnia had a benefit, and I successfully completed a checkout for the Anna & Kristoff set (I don't really care for Elsa in general, and I don't like Anna's FF dress so I skipped those). My husband will think I lost my mind, when he wakes up in the morning.

Good luck to everyone!

I really hope everything goes ok with my order. The last Frozen release, they shipped me 2 Elsas instead of 1 Elsa and 1 Anna! It was so frustrating! I just want 1 of each, Disney!
They did sort everything out and I was able to get an exchange, but it was nervewracking. I'll be so upset if I somehow don't get an Elsa this time >_<

Delayed checkout thanks to not being aware they don't take PayPal from international PayPal accounts.

Made a separate order for Anna, but gonna contact them for combined shipping. $76 for shipping isn't all too surprising, but still, best to save where I can!

GOT THEM! Now I can finally stop stressing about doll releases and relax.

thank you to the code/link fairies! You're wonderful.

Got them both and checked out at 12:02. Fingers crossed it goes through! THe slow mouse ears were freaking me out a bit, I fully expected one or both to jump out of my cart lol.

Ok I can go collapse from exhaustion and adrenaline OD... XD

I got Elsa!! Now I'm trying for Anna then back to bed hope everyone got the dolls they wanted and everything goes through fine :) thanks yo all here who provide links and item numbers

Got them both and checked out at 12:02. Fingers crossed it goes through! THe slow mouse ears were freaking me out a bit, I fully expected one or both to jump out of my cart lol.

Ok I can go collapse from exhaustion and adrenaline OD... XD
OMG YES there was what felt like forever of a circling line of Mickey silhouettes loading the checkout page, and I was so scared it'd load only to tell me one sold out... The mini heart attack waiting for it to load, lol.

Actually, didn't Aurora sell out faster? 7 minutes?

Also, the stupid mickey ears kept turning and turning in the checkout page... Was getting really worried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back