• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*DLP Rapunzel PTN* Now in auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*DLP Rapunzel PTN* Now in auction thread

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
The BaTB BT has been traded. The Rapunzel PTN is still up for trade/sale. Please PM me your offer if you are interested in a trade. If you are offering a PODM, please send a picture of the scene
My "wants" thread: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?16617-King-Niptune-s-Most-Wanted
Wanted Fantasia PODM scenes: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?18071-Fantasia-PODM

attachment.php

Last edited:
I have this one

Pin 88801: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Sorcerer Mickey

I can get you these while I'm at Disney :
Pin 90538: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Chernabog Only and
Pin 92203: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Aurora and Maleficent

and I still offer this one

Pin 89126: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Evil Queen

I can also trade one of my Tangled POMPs for a Fantasia scene that you want .

I'm interested in Rapunzel PNT . Thank You

Last edited:
On a serious note : "How many trumpet players does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. One to handle the bulb and four to tell him how much better they could have done it."

LOL Sorry I had to post this haha ! This applies to musical theatre kids too ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back