• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR July Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR July Pickups @cost

Hi @Shelterkat, quick question: with weekly totals would we still be able to hold pins for 1 shipment to save on shipping?

Pixar Fest ap Toy Story 1
Pixar Fest toy story set 1
Star Wars the pilot 1
Donut shop Simba 1
Under the Sea Finding Nemo 1
Once Upon a Time Aladdin 1

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I've added you for everything except the Star Wars Pilot pin , we are not taking requests for those . Their quality has been shockingly bad

Okay . All payments and pickups are updated @sbmpins , @Shelterkat saw your request and got them .
Now the Malificent Lattes sold out at 9.30am (DLR certainly loves their Mali) , Dawn was only able to obtain 10 however .....
@MerlinEmrys , stepped up and not only completed his own pickups he finished ours off too !!!
So another successful pickup day
So I was thinking @Aaryana since you already have pickups from him he can add your DLR request to that , if anyone else has requests from him please let me know if not we'll sort something out to save on 2 lots of postage

Is it possible to be added to the list for one Disneyland PODH 60th Castle pin? I see there are several 2nd and even a 3rd request on the list. Please let me know. I can remit payment later today. Thanks.

Could I also ask for another 6 boxes of the states pins? No rush, just whenever they're available.

Thank you!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I've added you . Out of interest , what's the distribution been like ? Have you had a lot of duplicates ?
Thank you!

Hmm, well, in the first ten boxes, we got:
6 California
4 Florida
3 Washington/Oregon
2 Arizona
2 Montana
1 Connecticut/Rhode Island/Massachusetts
1 Kentucky/Tennessee
1 Illinois/Indiana/Ohio (chaser)

In the next 5 boxes, we got:
3 Iowa/Missouri
2 Texas (both chasers!)
1 Idaho
1 New Mexico
1 Montana
1 Michigan (chaser)
1 Arkansas/Mississippi/Louisiana

So, the second batch was better mixed than the first. Thankfully, we have some great people here that are helping with trades. I'm down to only 1 California left.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sorry to be a bother but can I cancel my mystery map boxes request? I’m really only looking for California and think it might be wiser to just trade for it rather than purchase and have no luck.

I just realize a new 60th anniversary pin is being released. Please add me to disneyland PODH 60th Castle. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.