• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR November Pickups - Close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR November Pickups - Close to cost
I just found this pin from the 60th Decades series (x)

According to the link it may be coming out this month, but it was unannounced. Could you possibly pick it up for me if you happen to see it?

I would like the 60th Diamond Decades pin whenever it is released also. Thanks Janeckb for posting this. I am sure trewdisney will also want this. Thanks S&G

Yes, I do! If you see the new 60th Diamond Decades, please add it to my list, Sean! Thanks so much!

I will add you all to the list, but the next pickup date isn't until the 21st. Hopefully it's the 19th!

Sean, I'm not sure if this will be too confusing for you. But I am also interested in the Decades pin. Since there is a high chance that the Olaf WoC pin will sell out, can I say that IF WoC pin is sold out, and the Decades pin is available, pick that one up instead? They are the same price & surcharge, so it wouldn't require any refunds/additional Paypal.

PM sent.

Also interested in that holiday decades pin! It has the small world clock ah!

Hi,
I would also like the holiday decades pin. Thanks

May I please be added to the list for Kaa?

Hi Sean and Griselda!
Could you please put me down for the Happy Thanksgiving 2015: Percy & Meeko pin? Thank you!

Could you please add a Percy and Meeko pin for me please? Thank you.

All on the list - PM's will be sent regarding payment.

Updated obtained lists - I had a friend do pickups yesterday for us. A little less than half of the Character Connection boxes that were requested have been obtained. We will check for the rest on the next scheduled pickup day on the 21st.

Hi Sean!
Can you add me for the Holiday Decades pin, as well as the Flo's pin? Also, do you happen to know what happened to the LE 2,500 Three Caballeros Viva Navidad pin that is on the current November DL list as a November 13th release? I had a friend at DL this week and he asked around in all 4 shops and while they had it on their pamphlet, each thought it must be in the other shops or thought it must have been delayed to the 19th. If that comes out, can I snag two of those?

Thanks!

If possible, can you also put me down for the Disneyland Decaedes: 60 Years of Holidays pin along with my others? Thanks!

On the list!

Hi Sean,
Can you actually change it to just 1 of the Viva Navidad pins? I forgot my friend who is the 3 Caballeros fan will be there near the end of Nov, so just need one for myself.

Thanks!

Updated obtained lists - unexpected early trip today Will be back on Saturday for the regularly scheduled pickup to get the remaining 60th pins (since they are only sold at 3 stores) and the Character Connection Puzzle boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.