• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you think the WDI Mickey Through the Years - Shorts pin is at all get-able?

Do you think the WDI Mickey Through the Years - Shorts pin is at all get-able?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
RS_R9266e016c9.png

This pin . . . do you think this pin is at all get-able by trading? I've fallen in love with the illustration of Mick on this pin, and would so love to trade for it one day! However, I see it is a WDI pin, and these are so impossible, usually. I was given a Rapunzel at Petrified Tree, and it is amazing. I don't collect Rapunzel, but the pin is cool. So, I would love to get a WDI pin that actually could go on my board! This Mickey just totally sends me!

Thanks for any input!
Elizabeth

Definitely tradeable! You can trade for anything with the right traders! This set is high sought after though so it'll be a fair amount of trouble finding someone with it not in their keepers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agree, it's all about what you are trading. I have successfully traded for some amazing pins with some amazing traders.

Good luck in your quest. :)

I saw a user sherpadavepins on IG has it for trade if you're on there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I completely agree with what everyone has already said (posted). If you truly want a pin, there's no harm in keeping it on your wants list, no matter how 'easy' or 'difficult' it might be to acquire. Furthermore, I believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way to you eventually, whether through a trade, sale, or zap! :)

Back