• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's 2nd auction Pin 237: DL - 1998 Attraction Series - Haunted Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's 2nd auction Pin 237: DL - 1998 Attraction Series - Haunted Mansion

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi again,

This is so much fun I thought I would try again. So here is the pin you are bidding on:

pin237
Pin 237: DL - 1998 Attraction Series - Haunted Mansion (Ghost)

41 souls have it for trade and 138 are searching the after life looking for it.

The technical stuff:

Standard rules apply. No cash, please only post your offers here, etc., etc. etc. You all know the rules by now, I think.

This will be a short auction. It will end Monday 6/25/12 at 8pm PDT.

As for what I am looking for, this is from my traders so please feel free to bid anything you want. It does not have to be on my wants list, I just would like lots of bids.

Have fun!!!

Yeah, this is fun!!! Thank you for the bids. So far the leader is goaliemom with a pin that is not on my wants list, followed very closely by tales and then 2spongey6. Like I said, it does not have to be on my wants list, just a really cool pin. Not that there is anything wrong with being on my wants.

Thank you very much for the bids!!!!

Okay so here is the nightly update.
1. fullrightgoaliemom
2. talesoftobv
3. 2spongey6
4. fuzzybunny

Thank you all for the bids, only 2 more days.

I will bid:
images

Pin 72488: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Halloween 2009 - Oogie Boogie

Hope I win!! :) THANKS

I'll add this:
images

Pin 63713: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Jack Skellington Only)

So now you can have Oogie Boogie and Jack! :)

Hi everybody, thank you for all of the great bids. The winner is fatdaddy68, he offered a pin that goes both in my collection as well as one for my wife. Goaliemom you were a close second place. Keep your eyes open for my next auction.

Thank you again to everybody who bid.

David
docfish2u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back