• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone know this PinPics number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know this PinPics number?

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey all,

I just got back from NYC and the Disney Store there. I picked up this LE Mickey pin to trade, but I didn't find it on PinPics.com. Can anyone help out?

Attachments

• Mickey NYC LE pin.jpg
    Mickey NYC LE pin.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 41
I've had a good look & cannot find it & have used different combo's! Assume that it's not listed at the moment, would be interesting to know what's on the back

I really didn't want to open it, but I definitely wanted to see on the back. It says "NEW YORK LE 500." It also has the Disney Store and Pin Trading stamps. I'm so glad I bought it now while I was there. I almost didn't buy it!

It's definitely for trade if someone would like to make me an offer. Feel free to send me a PM. NYC didn't have a lot of pins, but they had some good stuff there. I go every once in a while to see family in NYC if anyone ever wants anything there. I definitely got my Stitch pin while there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back