• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double zap post!

ZAPPED! Double zap post!

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well now I have 2 zaps to post, I'll just do them both now :D

1. from Greg and Debby!!!!!
I got zapped just for nominating people to be zapped! I was so surprised! Thanks you sooooo much I absolutely love the pin! It went straight into my book :)
pin79966

Pin 79966: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Villains Mystery Set - Cruella de Vil Only

2. Today I recieved an amazing zap from Nathan!!! These both went straight yo my keepers and they are so amazing!! Thank you soooo much! I remember when you asked me about the two dalmatian pins..I kinda knew what you were up to..but the marquee was a total surprise :) :) :) They are both beautiful
pin92866

Pin 92866: WDI - Haunted Mansion - The Caretaker and His Dog Series - Roger and Pongo

pin92221

Pin 92221: DSF - Marquee - Frankenweenie - Victor and Sparky

Back