• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double Zapped by Jrdnsmom and Zagales!!!

ZAPPED! Double Zapped by Jrdnsmom and Zagales!!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So! As I gather the mail today I notices one that's a little cushier than others and one from a name I recognize! :D but first the Cush!

so I crack that sucker open and discover a disney bag wrapped on itself with a little note the first few lines of which comment about a grab bag. Oh! It's Jrdnsmon's grab bag thing! Totally forgot about this (it makes he surprise all the better). Then I finish unfurling the note and feel that familiar tingle! I had been zapped!

lKCPqLq.png

first off, I ADORE that Donald pin! Ah! It's so cute! And the goofy elevator one is sweet too! Not to me till all the others. BUT THE ZAP!!!! I didn't even know that pin existed! Ah! It's so awesome! :D Thank you soooooo much! :D

next up! Zagales! :D

so we had worked this trade out and I was excited to be getting more pins for by burgeoning Aladdin collection! But what's this! Tat tingle again! AH! :D

lzdnvF3.png

in addition to an awesome Jasmine and a super cute genie (MUCH cuter in person!) I get a Maleficent pin! A pin that I have been trying to get for a while and every time I get me, it's a scrapper! So now. Can finally cease that search! Hahah! :D Thank you so much, Zagales! Just too thoughtful! :3

~Merlin

Woot! Congrats, what wonderful pins!
ETA: I can't find that Scar pin on PinPics and I need it! Help! Am I just overlooking it? :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Back