• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: DPF 13th Anniversary PIN GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday, Mouseketeers.

First, Thank you, Again, 😀 to everyone who has participated so far.

I've decided to end this Anniversary game, Monday, August 19th at 9 pm.

If anybody else wants to claim a remaining number, please do. If not, we'll have a DPF Mod run the Grand Prize Randomizer with those who have participated and number them accordingly.

Thank you.

In wrapping up this game, I want to say, I am Pleased on how this game turned out. And, I really, REALLY appreciate the response and participation.

Especially considering this was a small one. And I didn't list any Activities to make it more like a Game. I have definitely learned from this experience. And, will plan accordingly for the next one.

I also want to Thank, @Ksnuggles and @TheMickeyMouseRules for their Mod input. I will make sure I prep the next game accordingly.

And a quick Shout-Out to other members who have played games in the past. I admire your ability to come up with such Fun and challenging ideas!

I think @SoraPandora is next with her Halloween Game. Have Fun everyone!

9/11/22 - UPDATE

My sincere apologies for being MIA the last 3 weeks. After D23, I came down with my first bout of Covid, lasted about two weeks. Then I have two friends visiting from out of the country. And I was Very Busy with them.

As of today, Life has resumed, and I will be getting packages in the mail, the beginning of next week.

Thank you ALL so very much for your understanding and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back