• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's a "DPF Charter Member"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a "DPF Charter Member"?
it has been awhile since I have been on here. Have spent the last 4 months in hospitals, had open heart surgery this past week as well, glad to see some changes. Great work to all that contribute to this site.

Hi Fuzzybunny! I hope you are doing better since last time you posted. It's been a while for me too in visiting this site. Glad to see some familiar names still. Take care.

To all that know me, I am up and getting better doing rehab 3 times a week and gym the days I don't have rehab. I am doing some pin trading but not much am going to a pin meet in Oct in New Jersey, back to my sewing and crafts as well, so am getting much better thanks for all the well wishes:angel:

To all that know me, I am up and getting better doing rehab 3 times a week and gym the days I don't have rehab. I am doing some pin trading but not much am going to a pin meet in Oct in New Jersey, back to my sewing and crafts as well, so am getting much better thanks for all the well wishes:angel:
Oh this is good news!! So glad to hear that you're doing better!!! Sending you lots of Pixie Dust and hoping that you're holidays and 2017 are completely FABULOUS!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back