• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)
While pargani is offline, I'll jump in and make a table for what people have taken until they're back ^_^ So far we have:

UsernamePin Game #PinPics #Pin Name
unibearA938234Disney Auctions - Stitch With Hula Hoop
TheOtherSteveA1072665Pin Trading Knights - Jack Skellington
miyukiC294636Snow White 75th Anniversary Pin Set

Last edited:
I'll take
B294635DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary

Thanks! -em

Next up: miyuki(A); TheOtherSteve(B); jsutherin1(C)

On deck: miyuki(A); Jrdnsmom(B); Sherry4pins(C)

[n.b. I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves...and, on that note, a big thank you to unibear for pointing out one of my mis-identifications.]

Last edited:
For Game A, my #9 choice is:
A2 94635 DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
pin94635th72

Thank you...

I'll take
B1889117DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Maleficent and Diablo

Thanks

For Game B choice #13, I choose: 76734 Disney Store Europe - Sword in the Stone (Arthur/Wart & Merlin) Sword Series

Oops is it my turn? im at work and on my phone and just saw next up, then I saw after I posted my want thank im on deck?? my bad if I stepped out of turn

TheOtherSteve was ahead of you (I've been listing the 'on deck' people along with the 'next up' so players know it will be their turn soon).

Steve - did you want the Maleficent and Diablo pin?

Last edited:
Hi Isabel,

I think we are OK for Game B

Choice 11. Theothersteve (1)
94283 DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Cinderella
(Post #72)

Choice 13. Theothersteve (8)
76734 Disney Store Europe - Sword in the Stone (Arthur/Wart & Merlin) Sword Series
(Post #84)

Choice 15. Theothersteve (3)
87787 WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones - Sculpted Metal Series Silver
(Post #86)

Janice had choice #14 (Post #85) - her choice was not on my list of pick possibilities

Last edited:
Hi Isabel,

I think we are OK for Game B

Choice 11. Theothersteve (1)
94283 DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Cinderella
(Post #72)

Choice 13. Theothersteve (8)
76734 Disney Store Europe - Sword in the Stone (Arthur/Wart & Merlin) Sword Series
(Post #84)

Choice 15. Theothersteve (3)
87787 WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones - Sculpted Metal Series Silver
(Post #86)

Janice had choice #14 (Post #85) - her choice was not on my list of pick possibilities

Great!...Janice had first made her choice at Post #83, so I had to confirm.

Last edited:
Next up: miyuki(Ax2); Tier(B); Sherry4pins(C)

On deck: Rasputin(A); Mad hatter(B); Hambee2(C)

[n.b. I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves...and, on that note, a big thank you to unibear for pointing out one of my mis-identifications.]

Last edited:
My # 16, #17 and #18 Choices for Game B are:

B9 ??27065 ??Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Standing
pin27065th72

B14 94855 DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian
pin94855th72

50184 DisneyShopping.com - Halloween Hinged Doors (Set of 6) Pluto, Chip & Dale Pin Only
pin50184th72

Thank you... :)

Isabel...
The list for Game B has two pin numbers switched, from the picture of pins:

Should be B9---> B8 ??87786
or 87787
or 87788 WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones
- Sculpted Metal Series -Bronze OR -Silver OR -Gold TheOtherSteve
Should be B8---> B9 ??27065 ??Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Standing

And thanks again for all your hard work~!!!

Isabel...
The list for Game B has two pin numbers switched, from the picture of pins:

Should be B9---> B8 ??87786
or 87787
or 87788 WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones
- Sculpted Metal Series -Bronze OR -Silver OR -Gold TheOtherSteve
Should be B8---> B9 ??27065 ??Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Standing

And thanks again for all your hard work~!!!

You're right! Thanks for catching that...it's fixed now.

Hi! Thanks for the email. Just another props to you for organizing everything!
Thank you and congrats to everyone!

For my pick:
Game B - Tier (#19)

May I please select:
72028Disney Store Europe - Robin Hood in Nottingham

Next up: miyuki(Ax2); Mad hatter(B); Sherry4pins(C)

On deck: Rasputin(A); MMiano(B); Hambee2(C)

In prize post #7 (Group A)
A19 93669 DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Ariel's Undersea Adventure
pinpics # should be
A19 93369 DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Just a note about something I forgot to mention earlier: The explanation in Post #2 said that the Game lists would be randomized starting with C and working backwards to A. In fact the randomized lists in Posts #3, 4 & 5 are the lists for Games A, B & C, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back