• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF King Candy/Sugar Rush Pins for Trade

DSF King Candy/Sugar Rush Pins for Trade

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone! So, I have found it to be really difficult to keep up with Wreck-it Ralph, so I am considering trading my King Candy pins since he is my least favorite character of them all (LOL). I also have some Sugar Rush Pins I will probably get rid of also.

Here are the pins I have for trade.

Pin PD75567: DSF - King Candy (Surprise Release)
PD75567-front.jpg

Pin PD78011: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Taffyta GWP
PD78011-front.jpg

Pin PD74980: Wreck-It Ralph - Mystery Set - King Candy ONLY
PD74980-front.jpg

Pin PD102509: DSSH - Wreck-it Ralph - Sugar Rush Train - Taffyta Muttonfudge
Pin PD102510: DSSH - Wreck-it Ralph - Sugar Rush Train - Minty Zaki & Snowanna Rainbeau
Pin PD102511: DSSH - Wreck-it Ralph - Sugar Rush Train - Rancis Fluggerbutter, Gloyd Orangeboar, & Candlehead

Plus I will consider some of the other mystery pins from the original Wreck-it Ralph set.

I am really only looking for VERY SPECIFIC wants. Both my DPP and Pinpics are up to date. Feel free to offer anything Tangled that is hard to find that is not in my owns. Also, I love The Little Mermaid and will do multiples of these pins to get a big grail or something. Anything in my signature is fair game except the Ariel and Flounder one on the right since I already have it thanks to Docfish2u ;) Thanks David!

Here are some specific ones I am looking for:
PD50510-front.jpg
PD28393-front.jpg
PD56801-front.jpg
PD78491-front.jpg
PD69377-front.jpg
PD71929-front.jpg

(Some I would add pins to to make even, and others are a little less than King Candy Surprise)
PD73021-front.jpg

I am looking for some different Tangled PODM scenes:
Rapunzel and Flynn looking at each other in gondola like the picture above. Also, Kingdom Dance is a big one. Plus, I love a lot of different scenes, so please feel free to offer those :)

Anyways, please feel free to PM me. Of course, if I don't find an offer I really like, I will consider selling these pins or putting them back in my collection!

Thanks!

Erika​

Last edited:
I have some matches with your wants. It's not much but worth a shot. I'd be interested in PTD.

PD7073 - M&P Ariel
PD13762, PD13763, PD13765, PD13764 - M&P Ariel (I do have the full set of these)
PD73792 - WDW Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

Back