• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSF postcard release sale - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSF postcard release sale - close to cost

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I will sell close to cost to cover cost, tax, shipping to me and to you, and fees. Will cross list on fb as well.

Moana & Aristocats: traded!

Please include $4 shipping in US ONLY.

SALE (including fees):
- Oliver: sold
- Mulan: pending
- Aladdin: sold
- Peter Pan surprise: sold

- BH6 nesting egg: pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello all, I'll be hanging onto Moana and Aristocats to trade for PODMs that I don't already have.

Please see prices above.
@hopemax, you have first dibs on Peter Pan. Please confirm if you'd still want it!

This is an amazing opportunity - thank you for doing this!

I’m sure Littlebird wants Mulan but I have to volunteer as backup! You never know what that girl is thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received my tracking info for the postcards/ BH6! Should be arriving tomorrow, but we'll see haha In any case, this is the fastest I've received any shipping info from an online release!

Status
Not open for further replies.