• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Ticket Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will probably take umbrellas or wear Mickey rain ponchos or garbage bags especially the people that are making profits . They'd be there if there was 6 inches of snow . :lol:

how early are people getting there? i'm thinking the general consensus is 7amish? that should be good enough to grab rapunzel, no? doesnt seem like there's much hype on this release...

It would be nice if we could line up inside by the men's room an lobby. They are doing construction on the sidewalk so there may be a tiny place with some shelter right before you go in. I agree with 7am being plenty early. We'll see how many people drag there kids in the rain?

These will not sell out in morning. My guess is rapunzel by mid afternoon after people go back for seconds. These pins are kinda small and are not grabbing everyones attention yet. You could honeslty probably get there at 8:30-9:00 and be perfectly fine. I did for jessica decades and there was no problem.

Good one ChickenLittle! My first thought of people lining up now was "fools!" because it's already raining here & I dont see any problem getting these pins if you show up at a decent time tomorrow morning. The alley where people usually line up isnt covered, so it would be a looong wet wait!

Got the Tangled pins they are not as small as I thought. I am trading them all only wanted Alice. They brought us all hot chocolate.

it's crazy how ridiculous the rain got shortly after the release... glad it decided to come 2 hours late.

love the tangled pin. it's a lot nicer in person than what you see in pictures. and a lot larger, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back