My PTD trades on bottom.
3c04ceebbeeeca4a5688bbafbc4a1543.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiffychann

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
d16ba65e7bf5d51ac368fc55cd127bea.jpg

Here’s my haul. The Tagalong PTD was not pulled off the PTD board. So for the trading package, I was only able to get through the board line 4 times. There was only one refresh shortly before it was my turn.

Overall I liked the Dumbo event a lot more. Less people, faster lines, better board pulls. I’m not sure I would do a large pin event like this again, unless I really liked the event pins.

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
d16ba65e7bf5d51ac368fc55cd127bea.jpg

Here’s my haul. The Tagalong PTD was not pulled off the PTD board. So for the trading package, I was only able to get through the board line 4 times. There was only one refresh shortly before it was my turn.

Overall I liked the Dumbo event a lot more. Less people, faster lines, better board pulls. I’m not sure I would do a large pin event like this again, unless I really liked the event pins.

Totally agree. We gave up on board trading. And I adore board trading.

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I’ve got a few Marvel. Not sure if I have what you need :)

Sorry I missed this - I didn't get an 'alert' of a reply! But please feel free to message me with what Marvel pins you have for trade and I can let you know if any of them are ones I'm looking for to try to work out a trade! :)