• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH February 23, 2020 Event at Disneyland Hotel

Here’s my haul. The Tagalong PTD was not pulled off the PTD board. So for the trading package, I was only able to get through the board line 4 times. There was only one refresh shortly before it was my turn.

Overall I liked the Dumbo event a lot more. Less people, faster lines, better board pulls. I’m not sure I would do a large pin event like this again, unless I really liked the event pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. We gave up on board trading. And I adore board trading.

I’ve got a few Marvel. Not sure if I have what you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry I missed this - I didn't get an 'alert' of a reply! But please feel free to message me with what Marvel pins you have for trade and I can let you know if any of them are ones I'm looking for to try to work out a trade!

Here were my board pulls. Top row is regular pins, second row is AP, third row is person-to-person (thanks @Sortlora for Timon! <3), and bottom row is PTD board pulls.

Our table finally won a game! And I won a raffle. The PTD was my game prize; everyone won different PTDs. The other two pins were my raffle prize; Moana is AP.