• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Oscars Pins: Aladdin and Big Hero 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH Oscars Pins: Aladdin and Big Hero 6

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
My turn, my turn! Now that these darlings have finally arrived (we missed UPS on Monday and had 2 days of storm-delayed "service"), I'd love to send them to a good home in exchange for pins from my Wants list. I know PinPics is down at the moment ... but when it's up and running again, my ID there is the same as here. Let's give it a try!

attachment.php

Note: BATB, Mary Poppins, Little Mermaid, and Lion King have been traded.

Last edited:
Also: If you have Wonderland pins that aren't on my Wants, it never hurts to ask. I'm picky about pins, but if I don't own it, you never know if I'll decide I want it! :D

I'd love to work our a trade for the Lion King one. I have one pin from your wants, Pin# 93585
DSF - New Year's 2013 - Mad Hatter. If you want to take a took at my pinpics, LionKing6 to see if there's anything else that would be awesome :)

Hi Ann, I am interested in trading for mary poppins. Would you check my traders on pinpics (nemo558) to if you have anything interested? Thanks.

I'd love to work our a trade for the Lion King one. I have one pin from your wants, Pin# 93585
DSF - New Year's 2013 - Mad Hatter. If you want to take a took at my pinpics, LionKing6 to see if there's anything else that would be awesome :)

I'll send you a PM and let's see if we can figure something out! :)

Hi Ann, I am interested in trading for mary poppins. Would you check my traders on pinpics (nemo558) to if you have anything interested? Thanks.

Right now, that pin is "on hold," as I have bid it in a Trade Auction for one of my grails. If I don't win that auction (which closes on Saturday), I will definitely take a look at your PinPics and see if we can work out a trade!

Would love to trade for mermaid! :) We don't have any matches but I do have pin 77803 Disney shopping cheshire cat LE 250. I didn't see it in your collection but thought it might be a good trade. Let me know! :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Little Mermaid. I have a few AIW pins that are not in your collection. Let me know if you are willing to trade. Pinpics: CCofRR13

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back