• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases
DSF posted on Facebook a few minutes ago about "next week" so it will most likely be next Monday at 9 am for the second pair.

ETA: I just called them and they still have pins available.
Just don't think I'll make it over this week (or next) unless they somehow last until Saturday. Weekdays are too tight for my schedule right now.

406827301_742480287907660_5061712186184466979_n.jpg

FYI, since DSSH wouldn't answer their phones, I dragged a couple of bags of toys with me to the hour+ line to get in last night only to be told at the register they were out of the Toys For Tots pins for this week.
Bummer. Sorry to hear. Were you able to get the PTDs?

FYI, since DSSH wouldn't answer their phones, I dragged a couple of bags of toys with me to the hour+ line to get in last night only to be told at the register they were out of the Toys For Tots pins for this week.
DSSH definitely seemed overwhelmed last night.

Thinking if the Joanna PTD sells out in next few days... another PTD release on Thursday or Friday next week is something to look out for.

DSSH Wish pins (plus others?) will be releasing soon. Exact date/time was not posted, yet.

Reactions: Ajk
Question: can a non resident use a friends Cali address but pay with their own credit card?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Back